ShArKs discussion

scariest

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea(: (new)

Andrea(: | 2 comments Mod
i think sharks are UGLY, scarry, and VICIOUSE!

message 2: by Anubha (new)

Anubha | 12 comments thats mean andrea

message 3: by Anubha (last edited Aug 04, 2009 06:28PM) (new)

Anubha | 12 comments i understand if your scared cuz sso m i but they dont know any better. if you think the kill for fun your wrroooooong. I mean look at humans we kill more than a MILLION animals a year and you call sharks vicious

message 4: by Anubha (new)

Anubha | 12 comments Did you know more people have been killed by bees and dogs than hurt or killed by sharks? They only attavk if u r bothering them so its technaicly YOUR mistake for swimming on THEIR turf. Some thimes they think your seals ans attack you but they dont like to eat humans. (no offense or anything i was just saying :D)

message 5: by Aaadddaaammmm (new)

Aaadddaaammmm | 2 comments how do they think were seals they like HUMANS....
i dont like sharks,

message 6: by Dezi (new)

Dezi | 5 comments the reason they think we're seals is because they
see our legs flipping and, i bet if u look at your
shadow while your swimming it sort of looks like a
seal

♥☺☻L!aN♥☺☻ gOnZaLeS (MuScLuV) | 6 comments yes thats correct dezi and also when surfing you tend to look like a sea turtle or a sea lion cuz of the way your legs and arms pop out and of how the surf board looks like. i STRONGLY agree with anubha-sharks are more afraid of us than we are of them. we are the ones that are swimming in their natural habitat and thats our mistake. we are the ones to blame-for all of the pollution in the water and the killing of sea animals-sharks get killed every day and u think they are the bad guys? think agen.....

message 8: by Lily-anne (new)

Lily-anne Taylor | 1 comments oh yea dude! SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!! lol :)
GO SHARKS!!! BOOO HUMANS!!!!! haha....

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

were humans

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 3 comments i agree with every1 who says it's not their fault really 4 attacking, but then again, it is NOT our fault either

message 11: by Anubha (new)

Anubha | 12 comments Aaadddaaammmm wrote: "how do they think were seals they like HUMANS....
i dont like sharks,"

well unlike us adam, they cant see very well at all.... infact when they attack many sharks have eyelids that they use to protect there sensitive eyes. some roll there eyes to the back of their heads, so they are temorarily blind....

message 12: by Anubha (last edited Aug 06, 2009 10:28AM) (new)

Anubha | 12 comments and its scientifically proven that sharks rather go for seals and other sea creatures then humans. oh and i made a poll about sharks so go check it out people :D.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

cool!

message 14: by Dezi (new)

Dezi | 5 comments somebody should go and change the "most dangerous" poll because it is actually none of the above. the bull shark is actually the most dangerous go check out my comments