Warrior Fans discussion

Non-Warrior Related > My Little Book

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 1259 comments Mod
This is just for fun-I'm not really going to publish it because that would be copying Erin Hunter^^ It's just good practice...^^'

Soon I'll post the first page, if you like it, let me know, hen I'll continue. I used a few of the characters from this roleplay(the older one). So, tell me how you like it! :D

message 2: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

Dapplenose | 1652 comments Mod
hey ashley can you get on gmail? *puppy dog face*

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* wrote: "This is just for fun-I'm not really going to publish it because that would be copying Erin Hunter^^ It's just good practice...^^'

Soon I'll post the first page, if you like it, let me know, hen ..."

okey dokey... ME WANA READ!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ME 2!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

MEEEEEE WANNA REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

I'll post it tomorrow because I'm using my dad's laptop and it's stored on my other computer, and we're on vacation so I can't access it right now^^ But I'm leaving and returning tomorrow so I'll definetly have it up by the end of tomorrow.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can u atleast tell us what its about, piz?

message 8: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Well, it's abou these three kits who are born, Wolfkit, Leafkit, and Bluekit. One is destined to be leader one day. Yellowpelt, their mother, has enough trouble rasing them as kits, and then when they become apprentices, they become even more troublesome! :D The point is, the 3 are part of a prophecy of which I am still developing.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

kool!

message 10: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Thanks! I hope you'll like the actual story!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i hope i will! it sounds good! ^^

im trying to type a story right now too, but its not about warriors...

message 12: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Cool

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

ty... *sigh*

message 14: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

is that the plot you told me?

message 15: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Sort of...except Wolfkit doesn't die:)

message 16: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

k. g2g2 bed :(

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

bye bye

message 18: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

I'll have it up in about at la=east 7 hours...hehe...:P

gtg bye!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

bibi!

message 20: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

wow...

message 21: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Chapter 1

“Who did this!” a roar came from behind Yellowpelt. She whipped around to find herself facing Thornpelt sadly staring down at Dapplepelt. Yellowpelt mournfully nodded in agreement.
“A WindClan warrior,” Birdwing looked up from where she sat at Dapplepelt’s side.
Thornpelt shook his head as if he couldn’t absorb everything that had happened to his mate. He padded over to her and bent his head to her ear. Yellowpelt could barely make out his words. “I will avenge you,” He promised in a whisper.
Moonstar sighed and shakily leaped onto Highstone, “Dapplepelt is dead. I feel bad and hope anyone who was close to her will not take this personally. In the meantime, we know a WindClan warrior killed her, so whoever it was must be close by. We will have extra guards around camp for awhile!”
Dawnfire stepped up immediately, “I’ll go first!”
Moonstar nodded, “Okay. There’s one more thing I need to finish. Snowpaw, would you please step forward?”
Snowpaw nodded sluggishly and took a step towards Moonstar. She looked up at her. Yellowpelt could tell that Snowpaw wasn’t as excited as before because she just lost her mother.
“I’ve already recited the ceremony, so I will just give you your warrior name. Snowpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Snowfire.” Moonstar rested her muzzle on Snowfire’s head.
She respectfully licked her shoulder in return. Moonstar withdrew and stepped back onto Highstone. She then called to her Clan, “Thornpelt, you will take a patrol to make sure WindClan has left. Snowfire, you have to guard the camp with Dawnfire. Dustclaw, take a border patrol to the WindClan border. Spottedtail, you take out a hunting patrol.”
The four cats dipped their heads. Thornpelt chose Sunstripe and Cindertail while Dustclaw chose Tigerfrost. Spottedtail chose Petalfoot and Darkfur.
Yellowpelt met her kits at the entrance to the nursery. She smiled at them and continued farther until she was settled in her warm, mossy nest. Her kits gathered around her for milk.
Nightheart looked at her with sad eyes, “Dapplepelt…” Yellowpelt nodded sadly.
Cherrykit tipped her head, “What about Dapplepelt? Is she hunting? She promised me that she would catch me a fat, juicy rabbit!”
Nightheart looked pained as she chattered on and on about the once fiercely loyal Dapplepelt.
“She has joined StarClan now,” Yellowpelt explained softly.
When the kits flooded questions, Yellowpelt explained clearer. The kits still weren’t satisfied. She sighed and gave up. How could she break the news to these three too-happy kits?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

IT"S AWESOME!

message 23: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

wow!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

KOOLIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Thanks! So should I continue? If I do, do you want me to post it?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Okay^^

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

yay! *claps*

message 29: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

“Go to sleep,” Nightheart instructed, “you need to be strong to be an apprentice.”
Honeykit nodded without hesitation, “Okay!”
Within only a few heartbeats, all five kits occupying the nursery were in a deep sleep.
Yellowpelt and Nightheart crawled out, careful not to wake the kits, to sit with Dapplepelt for vigil. Yellowpelt noticed the fresh-kill pile was running unusually low for new-leaf. She wished she could hunt and help the Clan again, like when she was a younger warrior.
Burying her nose in Dapplepelt’s cold-growing pelt, Yellowpelt settled herself beside Dapplepelt’s body. Nightheart sat beside her. They watched as Snowfire and Dawnfire retreated to their positions.
Well after sundown, Dustclaw’s patrol returned. “No trace of WindClan,” he reported. Tigerfrost nodded quickly, “He must have left right after, knowing we would be after it.”
Immediately, they retreated to a shadowy corner and talked privately. Yellowpelt thought that was odd. They weren’t even sharing tongues!
She noticed Moonstar talking with Snowfire, and, a moment later, she came bounding over to Dapplepelt and pressed her nose into her pelt. She lay beside her for a few minutes, then trotted back to her duty.
The night passed away and Moonstar sent out a midnight patrol including Firefur, Lionpaw, and Duskpaw. Duskpaw had been sitting vigil with his former mentor. Now, he needed a new one. Before they left, Moonstar summoned the Clan.
“Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highstone for a Clan meeting!” She yowled.
The midnight patrol stopped in their tracks and turned to face Moonstar. Yellowpelt and Nightheart looked up from where they sat by Dapplepelt. Yellowpelt heard a rustling from the nursery, and Cherrykit, Berrykit, and Honeykit stuck their heads out. Thornpelt stood up from beside Dapplepelt.
Ivyflower padded out of the warriors den. Briarclaw and Creampelt were right behind her. Shimmertail, Creampelt’s brother, bounded up to her and they sat down together a few fox-lengths away from Yellowpelt and Nightheart. She noticed Snowfire and Dawnfire’s ears prick at the sound of Moonstar’s call.
“Since Duskpaw’s mentor, Dapplepelt, died tonight, he will need a new mentor. Creampelt, you don’t have an apprentice currently, so you can be mentor to Duskpaw,” announced Moonstar.
Creampelt nodded and Shimmertail licked her between the ears. She got to her paws and touched noses with her new apprentice.
The night passed and it soon came time to bury Dapplepelt. The elders appeared at the entrance to their den, ready to take her out to the forest. Salmontail beckoned with his tail for Mallowfur to help him with the hind legs. Before the elders could take her away, Snowfire bounded over to Dapplepelt and put her muzzle to her ear.
“I’ll miss you,” She whispered. Yellowpelt watched sadly as Salmontail, Mallowfur, Moletooth, and Crowmist carried Dapplepelt away from Snowfire.
Dawnfire loped up to Moonstar’s den and Sparrowtail entered after her. Yellowpelt overheard what they were saying. “We saw nothing over the night,” Dawnfire reported.

message 30: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

That's page 2

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (last edited Aug 05, 2009 07:37PM) (new)

Thanks! I have page 3 here ready, too.

message 33: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

it's awesome! could you get on email maybe?

message 34: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

yes

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

piz post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 36: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Okay

message 37: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

“Well, I guess that’s good. What does WindClan have against us, though? What did we do to them to get them so aggravated?” Moonstar fretted.
Sparrowtail had been quiet this whole time, but decided to speak up, “We need to take a stand. To show we’re not weak!”
Dawnfire murmured her agreement. Yellowpelt could hear Moonstar’s disagreement, “We shouldn’t attack them. We can’t afford a battle.”
“Give us one good reason why we shouldn’t attack them,” Sparrowtail challenged.
“Are you disobeying orders?” Moonstar retorted.
“Sparrowtail is right,” murmured Dawnfire, “How are we going to show that we won’t stand for this? WindClan will keep trying to kill our warriors one by one until we’ve got none left!”
Yellowpelt found herself shaking her head, agreeing with Dawnfire and Sparrowtail.
Moonstar sighed, “I guess you two are right. We will attack. We shall equip our warriors and apprentices, for we are attacking in two nightfalls.” Moonstar sounded old and frail. She has been alive for a while. Yellowpelt thought.
A few moments later, Moonstar appeared at the entrance to her den, followed by Dawnfire and Sparrowtail. Both jumped down to the clearing and Sparrowtail sat where the deputy sits at the base of the Highstone.
Moonstar padded to the edge of the Highstone and yowled, “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highstone for a Clan meeting!”
Already, cats were pouring out of their dens. Cherrykit, Honeykit, and Berrykit were the first ones out, their tails held high with pride. With a pang, Yellowpelt remembered today was the day the three kits were apprenticed. Good thing, She thought, The attack will need plenty of apprentices. “We have three new apprentices. But first, I have to deliver some news. In two nightfalls, we will attack WindClan’s camp.” Moonstar announced, her last few words being drowned out by Thornpelt.
“They deserve it!” He growled.
Ivyflower, Snowfire, Sparrowtail, and Firefur all yowled their agreements. Yellowpelt agreed; there was no need for killing.
“Sparrowtail, you don’t have an apprentice at the moment. You will be mentor to Cherrypaw,” Moonstar raised her voice over everyone elses’, “Ivyflower, you don’t have an apprentice, so you will be mentor to Berrypaw. Shimmertail, you will be Honeypaw’s mentor.”
All three touched their noses to the eager young apprentices. “What are we going to do first?” Cherrypaw bounced up and down excitedly.
Sparrowtail looked down at her apprentice, “Listen to Moonstar.”
Berrypaw’s ears drooped, “Aw! That’s not what I expected!” Yellowpelt saw Ivyflower’s tail curl in amusement while Shimmertail led the three apprentices back into the heart of the clearing.
“Sparrowtail,” Moonstar was saying, “pick who comes on the attack.”
Sparrowtail dipped her head to her leader and she leaped next to her. Moonstar backed away into her den, leaving Sparrowtail alone atop the Highstone.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

cool...

sparrowtaiL!!

message 39: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Yup! Like I said in the first post, I used some of the charries from this group when it had just twenty members.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

koolio! nice story all the same

message 41: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

((do you have the whole plot maped out or are you doing this as you go?))

message 42: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

Dapplenose wrote: "((do you have the whole plot maped out or are you doing this as you go?))"

Sort of half and half.

Nellie-la Scissorhands wrote: "koolio! nice story all the same"

Thanks!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(:

message 44: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

I have two other pages, but I want it to be a surprise so I'm not posting them yet. ;)

message 45: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (last edited Aug 05, 2009 08:02PM) (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* wrote: "Dapplenose wrote: "((do you have the whole plot maped out or are you doing this as you go?))"

Sort of half and half.

Nellie-la Scissorhands wrote: "koolio! nice story all the same"

Thanks!"

i was just thining it'd be cool if a thunderclan wassior commited the murder

message 46: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

the story is about thunderclan, right?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* wrote: "I have two other pages, but I want it to be a surprise so I'm not posting them yet. ;)"

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *sobs*

message 48: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (last edited Aug 06, 2009 06:38AM) (new)

Yes, it's ThunderClan.

And you don't know that one won't... O.o but I'm not saying one is. But one isn't! Or is it...? Muahahaha!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

???????

message 50: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

lol That's right!

« previous 1