Warriors Rulez! discussion

Roleplay > Newbie Rp

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ , Awesomest Director In The World!!! Mmmmmm... Cheezle... (new)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (Rainfire) | 45 comments Mod
anyone who is a newbie 2 rp, or wants 2 help newbies, can rp here.

message 2: by Dapplenose, The Awesomest Other Mod In The World!!! (new)

Dapplenose | 14 comments Mod
srry i just needed to put this somewhere.
the rp is a little confuring. you have a roleplay, then a thunderclan roleplay and shadowclan roleplay. where's the windclan and riverclan roleplay? why is there just a roleplay that isn't a specific clan? i just wanted to know what u were planing there.

message 3: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ , Awesomest Director In The World!!! Mmmmmm... Cheezle... (new)

sorry. i like just put the shadowclan in, then my mom made me turn it off for a week, so i couldn't add riverclan or windclan. ill add them now.

message 4: by Dapplenose, The Awesomest Other Mod In The World!!! (last edited Aug 15, 2009 07:13PM) (new)

okay. but what about the first roleplay? what's that about?

message 5: by Dapplenose, The Awesomest Other Mod In The World!!! (new)

would you like me to make you a group? u seem like you want to make it yourself, but if you give me some time i can make u a warriors rp. i just offer it to people

message 6: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ , Awesomest Director In The World!!! Mmmmmm... Cheezle... (new)

its ok. i m in about five warriors rps, and i dont really need another one.

message 7: by Dapplenose, The Awesomest Other Mod In The World!!! (new)

*holds back response*

message 8: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ , Awesomest Director In The World!!! Mmmmmm... Cheezle... (new)

no offense.