Young Adult Reader Club discussion

New Members > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (missjenna) | 586 comments Mod
Hello New Members and thank you for joining our group! I hope you have a lot of fun reading and chatting with us. If you have any questions about our group you can post them here and we will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Again Welcome!

message 2: by Kellee (new)

Kellee Moye (kelleemoye) Hi Jenna. I just joined and I was just wondering if there is anything specific I need to know about the group?

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Hello Kellee and welcome. Our group really focuses on reading Young Adult books. However,everything is decided as a group through polls,so things can go in any direction the majority of us would like. We read three books a month as a group and discuss them here. I send out messages to let you know what's going on in the group and when things have been posted.
We also have book challenges,these can range from casual ones that are for you to get through your "to read" list. To more structured challenges that are designed to kind of gently push you to read more than just one type of book.
if you ever have any questions you can message me directly,or post in the applicable thread. Thanks so much,and again welcome. I hope you have tons of fun here!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm new to the group. I was wondering what exactly should I do now!?

message 5: by Kellee (new)

Kellee Moye (kelleemoye) Tandra,

You can partake in our book challenge or wait until the new one. Or you could read our monthly reads and post under the discussions. There's also some fun and games.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kellee wrote: "Tandra,

You can partake in our book challenge or wait until the new one. Or you could read our monthly reads and post under the discussions. There's also some fun and games.

"

Oh, okay. Thanks!

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Welcome Tandra! I hope you have tons of fun here!

message 8: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) hi im new!

message 9: by Roshini (new)

Roshini | 4 comments Hi everyone, I'm new here!

message 10: by Pollyanna (new)

Pollyanna (polly8) Welcome Roshini and I love books :)

message 11: by Roshini (new)

Roshini | 4 comments Pollyanna wrote: "Welcome Roshini and I love books :)"

Thanks Pollyanna, so do I :-). Not enough time for reading I always say!

message 12: by Jenna (new)

Welcome all new members! I hope you have so much fun here,if you ever need anything let me know.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Hi i'm new here and i've just found this group now. so i'll totally take part in reading the books for september.

message 14: by Sarah (YA Love) (new)

Sarah (YA Love) (sarah_yalove) I'm new and just wanted to say Hello! :)

message 15: by Max (new)

Max (raven_poe) hey! I'm new and I was just wondering what to read now because I joined on like he ending date so now what?

message 16: by Jenna (new)

Hello Max! Well the books for December have just been added. so feel free to choose one of the December books. You can also read any of the books in on our group bookshelf. If you have any questions at all just message me and I would be happy to help!

message 17: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Hi im Rebecca and i'm new and i was wondering if this group was reading anything this month?

message 18: by Summer (new)

Summer (sumsum00) HI! I'm summer reading is my life fo sur!!!!:)

message 19: by The Bookworm (new)

The Bookworm (world_bookishworm) | 1 comments hello everyone :) i just joined the group & i want to know what books are programed for this month that i can start :) & tnx

message 20: by Sanne ♔ (new)

Sanne ♔ (Sanne and the Books) Hi everyone. I'm Susan and I'm new here. :)

message 21: by Jezie (new)

Jezie Nieva (dyexzie) | 2 comments hi :) im newbie also :D

message 22: by Epic (new)

Epic Sex Stories (EpicSexStories) | 1 comments Hi! I write erotica. The Cum Slut and the Cuckold by Epic Sex Stories

message 23: by Veronica (new)

Veronica McKay | 2 comments Hi,

I just found this group and I wanted to join. What is everyone reading this month?