Young Adult Reader Club discussion

New Members > NEEEEEWWWWW!!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

MY name is Brittany and I'm new to all this kind of stuff.... So I'm going to need somebody to tell me how to do stuff and somebody to help me...... Sorry this is so random, but I'm kinda confussed about this all...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Brittany! Welcome to the group. If you go to our homepage you will see the books we are currently reading and any most recent activity threads will be at the top of their category. In this group we read 3 books a month and discuss those books with each other. You will also see the books we have read for June and July in there corresponding categories. We also have some games and things in the fun & games area. The best way to get familiar is to just click on everything so you can get an idea of what is where and what everything means.

Again, welcome! I hope it's not too confusing. If you have any questions, any of us are willing to help! :)

message 3: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 73 comments Welcome Brittany! I was slightly confused when i first joined but now i love this site. You'll get the hang of it. Like Linda Grace said it's best to just start clicking around, lol.

message 4: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (missjenna) | 586 comments Mod
Welcome to the Group and to Goodreads Brittany. We are all here to help and answer any questions that you have. However,as Linda and Shanna have said the best thing to do is just explore the site a bit and learn as you go. Welcome again I hope you have a lot of fun here!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Linda Grace wrote: "Hi Brittany! Welcome to the group. If you go to our homepage you will see the books we are currently reading and any most recent activity threads will be at the top of their category. In this gr..."

Thank you so much Linda... Just one more quick question.... Can you read books here on this site, my friend is the one who told me about the site because she sees me reading all the time and all the books I have or have read are either bought for me as a gift or from school and getting a job here where i live is like teaching a dog to speak english well.... So just really wondering...... Once again Thank you so much and not just to you but to all that responded back to me...