Historical Fictionistas discussion

Historical Fiction Discussions > Dorothy Dunnett's Lymond Chronicles

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (The Allure of Books) (last edited Aug 04, 2009 10:58AM) (new)

Allison (The Allure of Books) (inconceivably) | 304 comments The Idiot's Guide has got me excited to try a new series....the first book in the Lymond Chronicles, The Game of Kings, is on the list.

The Game of Kings First in the Legendary Lymond Chronicles by Dorothy Dunnett Queens' Play Second in the Legendary Lymond Chronicles by Dorothy Dunnett The Disorderly Knights Third in the Legendary Lymond Chronicles by Dorothy Dunnett Pawn in Frankincense Fourth in the Legendary Lymond Chronicles by Dorothy Dunnett The Ringed Castle Fifth in the Legendary Lymond Chronicles by Dorothy Dunnett Checkmate Sixth in the Legendary Lymond Chronicles by Dorothy Dunnett

So far, the only thing I know about them is that I really hope my used bookstore has them, but I think they look really good and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (mom2grma) | 31 comments Oh my! My TBR list just keeps growing!

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) I have the first one of these on my TBR also. Maybe someone should nominate it for a monthly read? I have already nominated for March. These look really good, though.

message 4: by Holly P (new)

Holly P (hlp0221) | 146 comments I have all these on my bookshelf (and all of her Niccolo series and King Hereafter). Many people recommended her to me. I can't wait til I get around to reading them. I usually read oldest to newest on my bookshelf so it may be awhile before I do :(

message 5: by Dorie (last edited Jan 31, 2010 08:44AM) (new)

Dorie (dorieann) Another author to add to the TBR stacks. Thanks, Allison (I think). LOL!