Michael Jackson Fanclub discussion

Who killed Michael Jackson?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 25 comments Mod
I don't believe that Michael Jackson just died on his own. Someone was behind it...

message 2: by Randy (new)

Randy  Orton  (legendkiller) | 2 comments HIS DOCtor that was with him when he died

they won't arrest him already and its PMO!

message 4: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 1 comments They haven't even contacted him yet!! *groans* It's keep thinking about that doctor!!

sumbody just arrest him PLEASE!!!

message 6: by Dani♥K (new)

Dani♥K | 4 comments i kno rite it is so obviously him goodness do they nt have sense r something.
eh. mayb they need proof r sumthin

they have enough proof! He doped him and left him alone! That's proof right there! your not supposed to leave sum1 unattended when given propofol

message 8: by Dani♥K (new)

Dani♥K | 4 comments thats so tru.

dip-s**t detectives r so stupid its not even funny

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

DR CONRAD MURRAY WHOO KILLED HIM!!! AND HES A DEADBEAT DAD, NOT PAYIN CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!!!

Yet, do I feel sorry for him? NOOOOO. That's his own fault.

Anthony(the awesome one) (anthonydeleon) | 5 comments cant get the doctor out of my head

i knowww. It pisses me off

message 14: by Katie (new)

Katie (kassak) As of right now it is 100% it the doctor. But does anyone think the way that all of the events played out that day as kind of odd?

I know people like to claim that I am a conspiracy theorist, but I don't care! I don't know if there were a bunch of people conspiring to kill Michael, but I do think that there is more to this story than Murray leaving to go to the bathroom, making a couple of calls and discovering the fact that he wasn't breathing. It is all too suspicious.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i ♥ MJ....and i vote 4 the doc who killed him!

message 16: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) I don't really know... I can't decide if it's a homicide, or an accident.