Authors Society discussion

Author's Books > Proud to announce

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The audio/video production folks at Roll With The Changes (my husband's company) has produced an audio CD of my book HUNGER.
They did a lovely job on the CD and, if you would like a copy, the details are at my website martina.rollwiththechanges.org.

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (jazzman) I'm proud to announce I just received a letter from John Howard Reid,chief judge for the prestigious 2009 Tom Howard Short Story Contest.In that letter, Mr.Reid notified me that my story, "Phineas Rising"(Half-Past Nowhere,CPCC Press,2008)made it to the Final Short List, where according to Mr. Reid, the entries were"of equal merit,and the final selection "often comes down to simply a matter of personal taste."
Serious writers know how important a contest that one is and how proud I am to be assosciated with it.
Best to all my fellow authors.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

A thousand congratulations!

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Blake | 13 comments Joseph wrote: "I'm proud to announce I just received a letter from John Howard Reid,chief judge for the prestigious 2009 Tom Howard Short Story Contest.In that letter, Mr.Reid notified me that my story, "Phineas ..."

Joseph,
Wow! That's great. Congratulations.

message 5: by Tori (new)

Tori | 1 comments That's great!!!!!!! :)

I have a blog for my upcoming novel Sleep and was wondering if anyone was interested in joining? Its free and fun! lol!

http://noviceauthorsjourney.blogspot....