Fans of Christian Romance discussion

General Romance > Steeple Hills Historical Expanding

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 23 comments Hi everyone -- I'm not sure if the news has reached you that Steeple Hill will be expanding their historical line to four books a month instead of two. I was just at the Romance Writer's of America conference in DC where they announced this great news. I write for Steeple Hill (contemporary and historical) and am already planning some more historicals.

Janet Tronstad
Historicals - A Calico Christmas for Dry Creek (currently available)
Mistletoe Christmas - coming this December

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 101 comments I noticed they expanded the contemporary. I was wondering when they would do the same with the historical. So excited!

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 51 comments Janet wrote: "Hi everyone -- I'm not sure if the news has reached you that Steeple Hill will be expanding their historical line to four books a month instead of two. I was just at the Romance Writer's of Americ..."

I will look forward to reading these books soon!

message 4: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 76 comments how soon will they expand

message 5: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 23 comments Ausjenny -- The target is 2011. I expect January of that year.

message 6: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 76 comments cool thanks Janet

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 101 comments Darn it! We have to wait a whole year! Oh well.

message 8: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 5 comments Janet Tronstad wrote: "Ausjenny -- The target is 2011. I expect January of that year."

Ah......bummer, an year ... Worth of waiting for it.

message 9: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 76 comments Hey the way this year went it wont be long!