Ouachita Parish Public Library Page Turners discussion

Book Discussions > The Art of Racing in the Rain

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzie (new)

Suzie | 90 comments The first chapter (and perhaps the whole book, I don't know) is from the dog's point of view. Being a dog-mommy, I find that real interesting. One part had me literally laughing out loud! I can't wait to read the remainder.

message 2: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 20 comments This is SUCH a great book; I can't wait to get everyone's opinion of this! I already know what's coming in the story but I can't stop reading it. Is this the guy that sent us all the goodies about the book? My husband (reading over my shoulder) is loving all the racing references, he's a huge F1 fan. I don't know if they will talk about this but Enzo is named after Enzo Ferrari (the creator of Ferrari)...the things you learn being the wife of a car obsessed husband.

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephaniecwilkes) I loved this book, myself. I'm ready to talk about it!!!

message 4: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 20 comments I have NEVER cried so much over one book...not even Harry Potter. My husband kept asking me if I was ok! I had to stop several times to clear my eyes. This is some good stuff!