Presidential Debate discussion

OBAMA JOKES

Comments Showing 1-50 of 320 (320 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments Let's say OBAMA JOKES!!! LOL
Im glad we live in a free country....for now anyway.

message 2: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Song (IsabelSong) | 102 comments Mod
ugh! i take that really offensive! do you really think that he's as bad as the north Korean dictator?

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments Hey, i dont like him!

message 4: by Isabel (new)

but you can like him better than someone else! the way you talk sounds like he's worse than the guy who did the 9/11 terrorist attack. obama is not a terrorist! and it seems like you hate him more than the people who have murdered former presidents long ago!

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments I dont hate him but i think he isnt a person america can trust. He listened to hate speeaches about america for 20 years! Explain that to me....RIGHT NOW!

I htink that the people who did the terroits attack are devils. EVERYONE DOES@!

message 6: by Isabel (new)

i just think that something is wrong with them, maybe the way they were brought up. speak for yourself, not everyone, because i believe that the devil is the devil and none other.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I gotz a joke! Sorta

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments YOUR SAYING THAT THE PEOPLE WHO CRASHED PLANES INTO THE TWIN TOWERS ARE NOT DEVILS????? THEY KILLED THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!

THATS SAYING HITLER WAS GOOD!

message 9: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments They were indeed, very evil. Why are we fighting in Iraq instead of Pakistan?

message 10: by Leah (last edited Aug 04, 2009 03:06PM) (new)

Leah | 341 comments BECUASE THEY WERENT FORM THERE THEY WERE FROM saudia ARABIA!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Then why arent we at war with Saudia Arabia?

message 12: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments We are still allies with Saudi Arabia.

message 13: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments are you all obama lovers

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments becuase emo kitty and davis the terroits were,living in America.....remember

message 15: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Yes, the terrorists were living in America DURING THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

message 16: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments they were here for years they trained here but we didnt know they were here before bush he was elected for the first time n 2000 the attack was in 2001!

message 17: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Actually, we did know. Clinton did alot of work on terrorists, but when Bush took over, he ignored all the warnings from Cliton. Two days before the attack, Bush received warning that their would be a terrorist attack, and he ignored it. I don't want a man like that running my country.

message 18: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments Clinton had more than 100 times to kill Saddam adn he didnt becuase he could care less, there was no "warnings" what the heck are you talking about?

message 19: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Saddam was never the problem. bin Laden was the man behind the attacks; everyone knows that.

message 20: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments Oh so he wasnt killing thousands of millions of people.

your avaoiding my question

why didnt clinton do it

message 21: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Clinton DID go after bin Laden (because remember, Saddam was never a threat), with covert op's missions. That is how we had the intel that we on 9/11, that Bush then ignored.

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments there was no warning

your getting 9/11 and titanic messed up.

message 23: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Do you need me to show you the memo that Bush got on August 16th stating "bin Laden ready and capable to attack US soil within the week"?

Because I will.

message 24: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments okay let me see it, thats probably confidential if you get your hands on i think your a theif

message 25: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Uh, no it's not confidential.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/...

There ya go. The 3rd one is a photocopy of the memo.

message 26: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments Reese didnt tell bush, So it wasnt BUSH's FAULT NOW WAS IT!

yeah ur wrong again, and some stupid democrat typed that up, ur dumb as obama.

message 27: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Uh. Did you only read one link? The middle one is a UK newspaper, so I don't understand how a democrat could type that.

message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments no i didnt

message 29: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Okay, so please explain to me how a stupid democrat typed all 3 of those articles up.

message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments People in the U.K are very involved in the American politics becuase it is differnt. Who says that an American reporter did not type that?

message 31: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Well, I would say the fact that it's a European daily probably shows that claim to be false.

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments What so Bush didnt get wa warning, I knew you knew the right thing!

message 33: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Yes, Bush did get the warning. He did nothing about it. He has blood on his hands.

message 34: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments Did you read what you gave me the link to???? Reese never showed it to him!

message 35: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Reese had gotten warnings Bush didn't, but Bush got a personal, presidential memo, warning of the impending attacks.

message 36: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments you didnt show me that. And i'll tell you why they are fake, her name is Condoleezza RICE!

message 37: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Leah wrote: "you didnt show me that. And i'll tell you why they are fake, her name is Condoleezza RICE!"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/...

There you are, since you were too stupid to click on it the first time.

message 38: by Isabel (new)

Leah wrote: "YOUR SAYING THAT THE PEOPLE WHO CRASHED PLANES INTO THE TWIN TOWERS ARE NOT DEVILS????? THEY KILLED THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!

THATS SAYING HITLER WAS GOOD!"

i'm not saying he is. i beleive that there is one devil, and that nobody else is the devil. i don't know what religon you are, but if you're the same religon as me, you don't fallow it well. i actually read the bible.

message 39: by Isabel (new)

Davis wrote: "Uh, no it's not confidential.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/...
http://www.th..."

its not confidential, i agree with davis. that's like saying that the letter bush's daughters left for Obama's daughters is confidential, but i heard it on the tv, and i'm pretty sure it was even on CNN student news, too, at our school (i'm talking about the letter, not the warning).

message 40: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments Cnn is a democrat station of course it was on there. I'm not a follower im a leader, i dont belive that a book should tell me how to live, I am christian.

Her name is Condoleezza Rice, the paper says Reese!

message 41: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments You don't believe that a book should tell you how to live, but your a Christian?

message 42: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments I believe in Jesus yes. I wne to church intill i was like 8, but my mom didnt want to go anymore so i couldnt.

message 43: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Why do you believe in Jesus?

message 44: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments do u?

message 45: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Absolutely not.

message 46: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments so why are you questioning me?

message 47: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Curious.

message 48: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments is none of your buiseness

message 49: by Davis (new)

Davis (DavisMattek) | 283 comments Ahhh. So how do you feel about gay marriage?

message 50: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments People should be able to marry who they like, though i think being gay is weird.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7