Universes Unite [Rebooted!] discussion

Teacher's Cabins > LeBlanc Cabin (Christine and Elliott #114)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 435) (435 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (last edited Aug 03, 2017 02:04PM) (new)

☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣ (empress-sera) | 24214 comments Mod

Inside, there are bedrooms for each of the children and then one for Christine and Elliott. There's a large kitchen, allowing for tons of moving space. In the basement, there's a large playroom with a Foosball table off to the side.
The backyard allows for much playspace, and there's a koi pond next to the magically kept flower garden.

Elliott and Christine's Room - (view spoiler)
Arista's Room - (view spoiler)
Victor's Room - (view spoiler)
Ericka's Room - (view spoiler)
Ronan's Room - (view spoiler)
Leilani's Room - (view spoiler)

message 2: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani splashed in the kiddie pool excitedly since she loved the water. Maybe she ought to have stayed in the pond since it was bigger, but her brother was in this one with her, so she definitely wanted to be here instead!

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 18267 comments Mod
"Don't splash so much, I'm still trying to fill it up," Arista scolded slightly, holding a hose over the pool.

"Okay," Ronan nodded softly, finally jumping into the pool. He transformed into a seal and resurfaced, lounging on the water.

message 4: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani giggled when her brother transformed. She always thought it was fun when he did that, "Rissa, why can't I splash?" she asked, a bit disappointed. She loved splashing after all!

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 18267 comments Mod
"You can once the pool is filled up. Otherwise, there won't be enough water to splash in and you don't want that, do you?" She teased slightly as Erika came outside, pushing a giant plastic slide over.

"I thought we could use this for a water-slide once we pour water down it," She suggested in a quiet voice.

((I did more work on Madison! How does she look so far?))

message 6: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

"No I don't," Leilani said, shaking her head seriously. "Ooh the slide! I want to go down the slide!"

((She looks good! You spelled Giratina wrong :)
Meanwhile I'm stuck on who to do now!))

Erika pushed the slide up in front of the pool, balancing it lightly. "Here," She took the hose and poured some water down the slide, making it watery. "Water-slide!"

(( I know I did, I did it on purpose lol

Any ideas for what kind of creature Sophie would be?))

message 8: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani popped up excitedly and climbed out of the pool, running on the slick grass to the ladder of the slide. "Awesome!"

((Ugh lol you

Hmm....I really am not sure. I had an idea when I was reading it, but I've forgotten since because I realized you didn't say that. ))

"Be careful!" Arista warned, taking the hose back. "I don't want to get in trouble," She started spraying Ronan with the hose, who simply sat in the spray, enjoying it.

Erika sat on the rim of the kiddy pool and just dipped her feet in.

(( Lol you

I wanted some kind of magic-user, but that's kinda been done a lot already))

message 10: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani slid down the slide happily exclaiming "Whee!" then splashed into the water just like Arista hadn't wanted her to.

((I was thinking some sort of supernatural creature))

message 11: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Erika giggled and started splashing little splashes of water over at Ronan, who swam over to her.

"Finally, now I can finish filling this pool up," Arista stated, turning the water up higher in the hopes it would get filled sooner.

((Me too, but she'd need to look like a human. Or at least take a human form))

message 12: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani stood up in the pool and walked over to her oldest sister. "Rissa, are you coming in the pool too?"

((Hmm yeah definitely))

message 13: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

She shrugged. "Probably not, I have stuff to do inside. Besides, you have Ronan and Erika to play with, you don't need me,"

((I won't be able to fully complete her until you give Tanner's older brother a name so if you need suggestions for a character to do you should do him just sayin'

I have no ideas for her species though))

message 14: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani pouted. "But you should get to play in the wata too!! It super fun."

((I'll do him kinda next then, I guess. Since it's going to take a lot of thought >.< I'm working on Naoka kinda right now.))

message 15: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Maybe I will later," Arista smiled at her and figured the pool was deep enough and turned the water off.

Ronan suddenly turned back into a human, looking around in surprise. "Awww, I wasn't done yet!" He pouted.

(( There I fixed Giratina's name for you lol ))

message 16: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

"Why that happen?" Leilani asked, wondering why he was human all of a sudden. She didn't get why he could still be in water but not still his seal-self.

((Thank you lol))

message 17: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"I don't know!" He climbed out of the water. "Let's play on the water-slide!"

"He can't control it," Arista stated, though she knew Leilani would forget again. "So it's really random,"

message 18: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

"That weird," Leilani stated and shrugged, already forgetting as she got out to get on the slid again.

message 19: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Ronan climbed up to the top of the water-slide, sliding down it while giggling. "Wheee! This is a lot of fun!!"

"I'm going back inside. If something bad happens, scream for me," Arista told Erika, who gave her a dirty look. "Oh, right...you know what I meant."

message 20: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani slid down the slide after her brother, going down on her stomach with a burst of giggles.

message 21: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Ronan climbed up the slide again, sliding down it and splashing in the water with a giggle. "Whee!"

"Look," Erika picked up a pink rubber ball and threw it into the pool, making a splash. "It's like a beach ball,"

message 22: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani smacked the ball away from her. "Why we need a ball?" she asked. "Oh! Can I bring my dolly?"

message 23: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"To throw at each other," She then shook her head. "Your dolly can't get wet!"

Ronan picked up the ball and threw it in the air, then tried to catch it, only to have it land behind him with a splash.

((Mom: "Does your costume HAVE to have the scythe?"

Me: "Yes! Otherwise nobody will know who I am!"

Mom: "Oh, they won't know even with the scythe,"))

message 24: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani pouted. "But why can't she? I can be in water!"

((Lol))

message 25: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"She's a special kind of doll," Erika explained. "If you want your dolly, you'll have to get out of the pool,"

"Look!" Ronan got out of the pool and took out a bucket from their sand pit, filling it up with water. "Let's splash things!"

((I'm so excited for it to be made though lol

I'm going to take pictures and show all of my friends!))

message 26: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani pouted again. "It not fair. She wants to play in the pool too," she said and crossed her little arms.

((I definitely need to see and try to guess haha))

message 27: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Ronan looked around and got out of the pool, finding a random tree in the backyard and throwing the water on it. "Got ya!"

((You can guess now and if you get it right I'll admit it lol

But so far nobody's guessed correctly))

message 28: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani looked over to her brother and giggled again. She didn't understand why he did that, but it looked kinda fun!

((I have no clue lol I've probably never seen it. If it's not Soul Eater, anyway. I've never seen anything but that with scythes. Except maybe Bleach, but you already said it wasn't a soul reaper))

message 29: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Ronan filled the bucket up again and continued throwing the water on random things in the yard.

((I have another hint but it's really obvious >.<

He should splash someone lol ))

message 30: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani cupped some water in her hands and ran over to the flower bushes and dumped the water on it.

((It's not obvious if I don't get it lol

He could splash Victor maybe?))

message 31: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Ronan gathered another bucketful of water and splashed Erika, making her gasp.

"It's cold!" She laughed and fell into the pool, sitting down.

((The hint is: it's one of my face-claims.

That's actually what I was thinking lol ))

message 32: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani came along after and poured water on Erika's head, laughing.

Victor was coming home to get something for lunch since he was on his lunch break and came around to the back since he heard some noise.

((Ooh ooh okay XD))

message 33: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Erika giggled. "Stop! Stop!" She laughed harder, closing her eyes.

"Splash!" Ronan got a bucketful of water again and splashed it on Victor randomly, not paying attention at first.

(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiVaD... ))

message 34: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (last edited Aug 03, 2017 08:15PM) (new)

Leilani giggled still and tackled her sister into the water with the little force of her three year old body.

Victor froze when he got drenched with water and looked down at Ronan in wait for some sort of acknowledgement .

((Lol that was funny))

message 35: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Oh no, you got me!" Erika giggled, keeping Leilani on her even though she could easily push her off.

Ronan gasped and gave him a cute look. "I'm sorry I splashed you with water!"

message 36: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani giggled wildly. "Yeah! I win!"

Victor smiled slightly then and patted his little brother's head. "It's alright, but now I have to go change."

message 37: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"You know what you win?" She teased, splashing a huge wave onto Leilani.

"Can I help?" He asked sweetly. "I wanna help!"

message 38: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani laughed, cheering as she got splashed with water. She loved playing in the pool so much!

"No, I don't think it's something you can help with, but thank you," Victor said. "Where's Arista? Shouldn't she be watching you?"

message 39: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

She continued giggling because her laughter was infectious and climbed up the water-slide, sliding down it.

"She got bored and went inside! She said Erika could watch us instead!" He explained.

message 40: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani splashed in the water happily, making little waves around her because she liked to watch them.

"Ah, well I suppose if she's right inside, it's not a problem," Victor said. "Just don't run around too fast. I don't want you slipping in the grass."

message 41: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Erika sat in the pool again, giggling and watching Leilani play.

"I never run!" Ronan said proudly.

message 42: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani got out again to slide in once more. The pool was fun for her and she loved to be in the water. She just wished there was more of it!

"Hmm...I don't believe that," Victor said. "I've seen you run before."

message 43: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Want to play with the ball now?" She asked nicely, bouncing it in her hands.

"I don't run when it's wet!" He pouted. "I'm good,"

((Still need a creature idea for Sophie. I asked Mom last night and she said she'd think about it but then I got sick and couldn't ask her if she had any ideas))

message 44: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

"But why?" Leilani asked.

"That's more true. I believe you," Victor said and smiled just a little. "Now get back to playing."

((Right, I've been thinking and I'm stuck on werewolf honestly. There's got to be something more inventive though))

message 45: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

She shrugged. "I thought you'd like it because it's pink,"

"Okay!" He nodded and ran back to the pool, getting in and transforming into a seal again, dropping the bucket.

((There's already a lot of werewolves in town though is the problem))

message 46: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

"Yeah! Pink! It pretty!" Leilani smiled.

Victor watched his siblings play for a while before he went into the house so that he could change and eat lucnh.

((Exactly one of the problems. Hmm I might have to do some research))

message 47: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Catch," She gently tossed it at her.

Ronan saw the ball and sat up, wanting to catch the ball in his flippers. Or on his nose.

message 48: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

Leilani tried to catch it, but it bounced off of her head instead and she blinked in surprise.

message 49: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Erika giggled at her reaction. "Sorry," She picked the ball back up and tossed it to Ronan, who tried to balance it on his nose, only to have it fall off and splash the water again.

((So....L was in Marauders? Because Emi was her roommate))

message 50: by ☣ ᕮɱƿՐ૯ςς S૯Րค ☣, Supreme Mod of Dark Backstories (new)

"It okay!" Leilani said and cheered for her brother as he attempted to balance it. "I wanna try that too!"

((Yup, L was in Marauders, and Gray too.))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9