What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance: Secretly rich rancher, young poor woman with sick mother

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 33 comments Hero comes to town to buy land. He is rich and famous so uses part of his name only. Meets heroine, she works in the local store and is sexually harassed by the store manager. Hero fixes this but it could ends in a trial because hero hits manager but doesn't because hero won't let heroine go through that which him being famous. The lawyer accidentally lets heroine know who hero really is.

Other things:
Heroine is younger then hero, hero sees this as a problem.
Hero has a brother and I believe the brother and the wife was main characters in another book. Brother have two girls.
Heroines mother is sick and hero uses money to pay for treatment saying it's a donation from the hospital.
Heroine lives with mother and a foster child, a girl and the house is falling apart. It rains inside.

I read it as an book.

message 2: by Janet (MR99) (new)

Janet (MR99) Neves | 58 comments This kind of reminds me of Diana Palmer's book Iron Cowboy

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 33 comments Nope not it, but thank you

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Fox | 3 comments Diamond In The Rough by Diana Palmer, has it all down to the foster sister and the mom has cancer or something. She works at the feed store in town.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 13577 comments Mod
Diamond In The Rough by Diana Palmer - Amber's suggestion

message 6: by Lobstergirl, sniffing Sharpies (new)

Lobstergirl | 19951 comments Mod
Rebecca, was "Diamond in the Rough" your book?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Iron Cowboy (other topics)
Diamond in the Rough (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Diana Palmer (other topics)