Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Before You Publish > Author Marketing Club

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eldon (last edited Jul 07, 2017 11:53AM) (new)

Eldon Farrell | 281 comments Does anyone know anything about Author Marketing Club? http://www.authormarketingclub.com/ Has anyone used them? Anyone a member? And is it worth the money?

message 2: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 3882 comments Mod
How many books do you have to sell to cover 149.00? I've never heard of them. I find those places are so full of books, mine would get lost.

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex Carver | 3880 comments Carole wrote: "How many books do you have to sell to cover 149.00? I've never heard of them. I find those places are so full of books, mine would get lost."

At my price that would be a minimum of 375, less depending on the region they sold in, and that's as many as I've sold in the past 9 months, with a lot of effort put into getting those sales.

message 4: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 281 comments Carole wrote: "How many books do you have to sell to cover 149.00? I've never heard of them. I find those places are so full of books, mine would get lost."

I never found what they were charging. What do they give for 150 dollars!? Sheesh!

message 5: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 3882 comments Mod
I'd rather take the money and spread it in multiple and diverse places. Besides, there are tons of free blogs to get your book on and stir up interest.

message 6: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 281 comments Carole wrote: "I'd rather take the money and spread it in multiple and diverse places. Besides, there are tons of free blogs to get your book on and stir up interest."

No doubt. :)

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin (JustinBienvenue) | 208 comments Authors Marketing Club is great. Their founder Jim Kukral is very helpful, holds webinars and is very informative. They have a free feature which I am a part of where you can list your book, watch webinars and some other tools. As a premium member you get the works:
-Book cover assistance
-Book Description assistance
-Tips and tricks on how to sell your book
-Free book cover art for one book
-One on one help with what you need help with
-Take part in groups
-help in setting deals
-Help with selling on Amazon and other channels

They have a monthly payment, a yearly payment and a lifetime payment.

I think they are worth looking into. The only reason I don't pay is because I'm stingy and I'm still going over other marketing info. However when I start picking things up I plan on investing in them.

message 8: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 281 comments Thanks Justin! Nice to get a view from someone who has used them :)

message 9: by Justin (new)

Justin (JustinBienvenue) | 208 comments No problem!