Disney Descendants discussion

• Boys' Dorms • > ~ Sam and Lucas's Dorm ~

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
A dorm for Sam and Lucas. c:

message 2: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Lucas walked into his room with his rolling suitcases behind him and his green sweatshirt and gray sweatpants on. He set his suitcases down by the end of his bed and sighed happily. Finally here was here for another year at Auradon Prep.

(( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... ))

message 3: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Lucas heard somebody start to unpack. He hadn't even noticed that somebody else was in his room! Or maybe he was sharing this room with somebody else! Getting on top of his bed, he moved his suitcase to his lap, unpacking it slowly.

message 4: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Lucas looked back over at the boy who was looking at him. He was noticed, and it actually made him feel uncomfortable. His father and mother loved being in the spotlight and they often said that their love together was their spotlight. "Hi. I'm Lucas."

message 5: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Lucas set his suitcase back down on the floor, no longer nervous or really shy of the person he was sharing his room with. "Hi, Sam. I can't believe that I didn't notice you whenever I walked in here. What a surprise, huh?"

message 6: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Lumiere and Babette. They lived with the Beast, had this awful spell put on them, and now they are free. Then, they had me and here I am." Lucas stated with a smile. "What about you?"

message 7: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Oh. That's cool! That's great." Lucas stated with a nod and gave him a smile, running his hand through his light brown hair.

message 8: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Lucas finished unpacking, but he was a bit slow at it. After all, his father's song was stuck in his head and he sang it every single time somebody came over for dinner. Shaking his head, he wanted to get it out, but he didn't know how. "So, what?" Lucas stated, lying down on his bed.

message 9: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Maybe like a questions game. Get to know each other better? We can just ask each other random questions. The possibilities are endless." Lucas replied with a nod, crossing his arms across his chest.

message 10: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Lucas nodded. This would get his mind off of the song. Plus, he was meeting a new friend at the same time. "Okay, what is your favorite color?" Lucas asked.

message 11: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"That's cool. My favorite color is either yellow or this really pretty golden color. I really like those two colors a lot." Lucas replied with a warm smile.

message 12: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( okay. :) ))

Lucas's eyes widened at the insane amount of questions. However, three wasn't an insane number. "I really like these powdered cakes that my father sometimes makes. I'm not allergic to anything and I don't have any health conditions." He nodded, agreeing to what Sam said. "Sam the mother figure."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Tina walked in with sam

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" oh ya who's your roommate " Tina asked

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" oh why's that" Tina asked

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well that's weird "Tina said

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" ok where do you want to go" Tina asked

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" we could go to the student command room" Tina suggested

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" yes it's kind of nice most people don't go there this time of year " Tina said

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok just don't close your eyes you might run into a pole" Tina said
( ok what do you thinking)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

( hmm maybe she could find out she's engaged since birth like since her moms old fashioned?)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

( hmm maybe but that won't help her kingdom at all maybe just a fake person)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(( back in olden times queens and kings would engage there children to make peace with the other kingdoms e so maybe Tina's mom did that but if you don't like it we don't have to do it))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

( ok I'll post))