Read Scotland 2017 discussion

The Hebridean: 11-15 Books > Beth Flips the Page

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth Mast | 12 comments I'm not sure what I was thinking signing up for this level! I've just read my first book for this challenge.
Death of a Gossip by M.C. Beaton.
I enjoyed this mystery. It kept my attention but was light enough that I was able to remember what I read. :)
Now to find my next read for this challenge.

message 2: by Ancestral (new)

Ancestral Gael | 24 comments Have you read others in the series? As there are 32 in all, it might fulfill the whole of the challenge. :D

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth Mast | 12 comments I have read one other. I have 4 more books in the serious. The problem is that I'm to picky and want to read them in order. It boggles my brain that there are 32 books! I will be reading more in the series.

message 4: by Beth (new)

Beth Mast | 12 comments Just finished Mary Stewart's "Wildfire at Midnight". It is set on the island of Skye. I always enjoy reading her books.

message 5: by Peggy (new)

Peggy (peggyherself) | 171 comments Beth wrote: "Just finished Mary Stewart's "Wildfire at Midnight". It is set on the island of Skye. I always enjoy reading her books."

Good book. You can always count on her for a good read!

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth Mast | 12 comments I have not been reading at all! :'(. I just can't concentrate or I don't have enough time! We are just way to busy and I'm trying to lessen the activities that we do. I do stop by often to see what others are reading.

message 7: by Peggy (new)

Peggy (peggyherself) | 171 comments Beth wrote: "I have not been reading at all! :'(. I just can't concentrate or I don't have enough time! We are just way to busy and I'm trying to lessen the activities that we do. I do stop by often to see what..."

Life happens, Beth! We still love you😉

message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth Mast | 12 comments Bombed another year of not getting all my books read. :(. But, I have enjoyed seeing what everyone else is eating and my TBR list just keeps growing!

message 9: by Peggy (new)

Peggy (peggyherself) | 171 comments Beth wrote: "Bombed another year of not getting all my books read. :(. But, I have enjoyed seeing what everyone else is eating and my TBR list just keeps growing!"

I signed on for 21+ books and will just squeak in with 10! Read more vintage golden age mysteries than Scottish authors this year. I won't be so adventurous next year!