Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 60K Contemp Romance

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison Vega (allisonvega) | 6 comments Nervous first time author seeks merciful beta for a romantic novel.

Length: 60K
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Needed by: July 20th

It's a cheesy romance novel, some angst, a couple of sexy scenes.

Blurb
Evie is a hard working girl, with great friends and a loving family. She knows what she wants, but hasn't had any luck in romance. When she meets Jacob, she instantly dislikes his cocky attitude, but he's intrigued by her behavior. After a series of events and insistence on his behalf, they strike a friendship and she realizes he might be the answer to her family problems. She convinces him to play make believe in front of her family. He warns her he's not relationship material, but that doesn't mean she won't still fall in love.

message 2: by Thalyta (new)

Thalyta Nunes (thalytanunes) | 9 comments Hi Allison!

I would love to beta read your story, sounds very much like those romantic comedy books I love so much. I'm not sure if I can get back to you by the 20th, but if you want me to have a go, just e-mail it to me: thata.x33@gmail.com.

Hope to her from you soon!
Thalyta

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Armstrong | 58 comments Hi Allison,

I'd love to beta read also. However, I may not be able to get it all back to you by the 20th either.

:)

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison Vega (allisonvega) | 6 comments Samantha wrote: "Hi Allison,

I'd love to beta read also. However, I may not be able to get it all back to you by the 20th either.

:)"

Hi Samantha, I'd love for you to read my story. I'm working on some changes but could you PM me with your email so I can send it as soon as I finish the new revision?

message 5: by Allison (new)

Allison Vega (allisonvega) | 6 comments Thalyta wrote: "Hi Allison!

I would love to beta read your story, sounds very much like those romantic comedy books I love so much. I'm not sure if I can get back to you by the 20th, but if you want me to have a ..."

Hi Thalyta! Thank you for volunteering as well. I'll send it soon, don't worry about the date, right now I'm just looking for feedback. I'll send it to your email soon.