Ignorance Is Bliss...until the bad guys come. discussion

Games > Wishes Gone Bad

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 204 comments Mod
It goes like this.

One person says a wish, like, "I wish I had a glass cup."

The second person replies with "wish granted, but (fill in the blank)" The fill in the blank is something wrong with the wish... for example "Wish granted, but the cup has a hole in the bottom". Then the second person comes up with a wish of their own. It could go like this.

A:I wish I had a glass cup.

B: Wish granted, but the cup has a hole in the bottom.
I wish I had a louder sound system on my computer.

C: Wish granted, but it's loud and staticky instead of loud and clear.
I wish...

Etc etc.

message 2: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

I wish I had more chocolate!

message 3: by Silver (new)

Silver Granted but you would get sick. I bet you saw that coming.

After playing 'corrupt a wish' on Warrior Lovers for so long I can corrupt any wish, including nonexistent ones.

I wish I didn't feel so sick and that I had something good to eat.

message 4: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Nightshade | 359 comments Mod
((This game is AWESOME!!))

Granted, but you'll find out that you're allergic to the food.

I wish that someone would RP with me!

message 5: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

Granted, but that person's characters stalks your characters. XD

I wish that my computer would work!

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver Granted but then you'd die and you wouldn't be able to use it!!

There is nothing I can wish for that can't be corrupted by myself.

I wish I could wish for something that couldn't be corrupted and I wish that the person answering me wouldn't say "then you couldn't play this game" or something along those lines.

message 7: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

Wish granted, but then it turns out that's not even possible so it turns out the wish isn't granted, which defeats the purpose of the game so there's a big issue and Luna's brain breaks down and you never get to roleplay with her ever again :P

I wish my loose tooth would fall out--- and ONLY that one loose tooth!

message 8: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but the rest of your teeth will turn disgusting and black.

I wish I could have some water! ((I think I know what's coming, but whatevs))

message 9: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

((Well, what do you think is coming????))

Granted, but you have to go to the bathroom 24/7 the rest of the day.

I wish I didn't have to get braces.

message 10: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

((Hmm, guess not. I thought you would say 'but the water is filthy' or something.))

Granted, but then your teeth will be horribly crooked and deformed for your entire life.

I wish I didn't like these stupid seed pods so much.

message 11: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

Granted, but then you hate them and are forced to have them which you would've liked if you hadn't made the wish. (As my brother would say: PWNED!)

I wish that I didn't have to go shopping.

message 12: by Silver (new)

Silver Granted but then you wouldn't have any clean (*insert clothing article of your choise*) to wear.

I wish I didn't have a sinus infection, considering how much money my parents spent on the antibiotic to get rid of it that apparently didn't work.

message 13: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but you'll have a sinus infection starting next week that will last for three years. >:D

I wish I wasn't so weirdly lightheaded right now... O_O

message 14: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

Granted, but it comes back full force later because you didn't DO anything about it now and it just gets worse.

((Nightshade- eat candy. lie down.))

I wish that my hair would become clean automatically and stay that way so I never have to wash it again! (It weighs like 1/2 lb. It's a pain to wash, but when clean... not to brag, but it's amazing hair!)

message 15: by Silver (new)

Silver ((Nightshade - get a glass of water and put ice in it and drink it. earlier this week I had the same problem, and I almost fainted, it was scary...))

Granted but your hair would be super flat and really light blonde like mine was before I got it cut - it was soft, though. I used expensive shampoo and conditioner on it like every day. Now I use the coconut stuff my mom and sister use... lolz.

I wish cereal wasn't so gross - especially when you're watching your sibling eat it and when it drips off the bottom of the spoon... ugh....

message 16: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

((My hair already is light blonde, and if it were dirty it'd be flat. Clean=not flat. MWA HA HA... nvm.))

Granted, but then cereal is awesome and you're allergic to it.

I wish all my summer homework was done and with an awesome grade!

message 17: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but then you'll accidentally delete the document from your computer's history and then your teacher will lose the homework and need you to reprint but it's not on your computer anymore so you have to redo it AND, as punishment for losing it, you have to do three times as much work on top of that. MAH HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wish the print in this stupid Fruits Basket fan book thingy wasn't so tiny!

message 18: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

Except none of it's done on the comp... @_@

Granted, but then the page is stretched out in order to make it bigger, then the pages tear!!!

I wish my neck didn't hurt!

message 19: by Zunpip, Randomly Insane!!! (new)

Zunpip | 137 comments Mod
Granted, but now the whole rest of you does.

I wish I had the good cherry cough drops.

message 20: by Silver (new)

Silver Granted but you'd hate them.

I wish Lunabell and Nightshade and Swfity would rp fruits basket with me.

message 21: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but we would break every RP rule ever invented and make you furious! >:D

I wish my retainer wasn't so annoying :P

message 22: by Silver (new)

Silver Granted but you'd have to get an F.R.

I wish you would re-join the group where I wrote a message to you because I forgot you mysteriously disappeared.... was that an error? Or did you decide to leave without saying anything?

message 23: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but I wouldn't post at all. And I had to leave because I had too much going on.

What's an FR?

I wish I wasn't so tired...

message 24: by Silver (new)

Silver ummm here's one but mine didn't look like this: here's another picture of this one:

I couldn't find any pictures of the ones I've had...

basically it's this thing that goes in your mouth and gradually stretches your lower jaw, and I've had mine for likr 3 or 4 years though this year I haven't really been wearing it (I need to start wearing it again before my next appointment) and basically your jaw is sore for as long as you have it because your teeth are constantly moving...... ugh!!!

Granted but you'd be dead.

I wish I was already done with violin for today.

message 25: by Silver (new)

Silver ((mine really didn't look like that, it didn't have so much padding, my mouth swelled up because parts of it were kind of sharp...))

message 26: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

Granted, but then your quality of practicing deteriorates and your lovely music isn't quite so lovely anymore!

I wish I was allowed to play outside (even though it's 9, whatever!)

message 27: by Zunpip, Randomly Insane!!! (new)

Granted but you can't come back in

I wish I had no hmwk

message 28: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but you'll fall in a patch of poison ivy and then try and wash yourself off in a small stream but then fall in and hit your head and drown. :)

I wish I didn't have to go back to school on Monday... :P

message 29: by Zunpip, Randomly Insane!!! (new)

Granted, but you have it every other day of the year, including holidays and weekends.

I wish had a tissue.

message 30: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Oops, mine was to Luna's post.

Granted, but then the tissue will scratch up your face and you'll be scarred forever.

I wish my printer was working.

message 31: by Zunpip, Randomly Insane!!! (new)

Granted, but now every other electric devise in your town isn't working.

I wish I could think of a wish.

message 32: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

Granted, but it's a terrible wish and it actually comes true!

I wish I had time to do math!

message 33: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but then you won't understand it at all and then your head will catch on fire and then you'll have to go jump in the Rivers of America at Disneyland which are really gross and then you'll be all icky and slimy and smell like duck poop, but at least your head isn't on fire anymore, but you still don't understand your math. XD

I wish my clay Kyo would magically superglue itself back together because I don't have time :P

((Actually, it's not Kyo. Originally, I was going to make it have little angry eyes and a little anger mark and it was going to be ADORABLE, but my mom didn't like it. I just said it was a cat for my geometry project. In my head, it was Kyo the cat for my geometry project. So now it's a... calm Kyo. If there is such thing.))

message 34: by Silver (new)

Silver Granted but it would turn out like my clay Leia! (considering the fact that I was using crayola clay I think she's pretty good! the shape is right and everything, it's just not as smooth as I'd like it... I made her months ago but I still haven't painted her.)

I wish it was going to be cold today and I wish that the pants I'm wearing were long enough and oops I just remembered that I was going to wear jeans today, I think I'll change...

message 35: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but it's so cold your nose turns black and falls off. ((Sorry, couldn't resist.))

I wish my fever would go away.

message 36: by Silver (new)

Silver granted but you'd have a cold.

I wish I had gotten to talk to my bff today instead of us getting stuck watching 7 kids and me watching the misbehaving 3-year-old. the problem is, I'm so gentle with kids that I don't get much respect. like I nicely told him that we had to stay inside and we'd come back outside later but finally I gave in and just followed him outside...

message 37: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but then you'd catch swine flu and be quarantined and only be able to talk to her for twenty-three seconds.

Also, I'm really good with little kids :D It's like, "No, we can't go outside yet, okay? We have to stay inside for now." Then quickly invent a distraction. XD

I wish my throat didn't hurt so bad. ((Thankfully, my fever is gone :) ))

message 38: by Silver (new)

Silver Granted but your nose would start bleeding and not stop. ((I almost had a fever yesterday but I'm fine now.))

I wish my parents hadn't signed me up for this soccer thing, and that I hadn't talked my friend into joining, and that my parents hadn't decided that I wasn't going to do it after all, so that my friend wouldn't be mad at me, and then she eventually got over it, and then I wish my parents hadn't informed me today that they changed their mind, so now my friend is going to be even more mad at me, and it's not my fault! :(

message 39: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but then you'd be signed up for a softball thing and the process would repeat itself.

I wish I didn't have so much homework.

message 40: by Silver (new)

Silver Granted but you'd never finish school.

I wish I hadn't gotten behind in school AGAIN even though it wasn't really humanely possible to do all the stuff on my "schedule."

message 41: by Zunpip, Randomly Insane!!! (new)

Granted, but now you are so bored that you nearly crumble out of existence.

I wish I had a wish that did not go wrong in any way.

message 42: by Silver (new)

Silver Granted but unfortunately(sp?) for you I've already said wishes similar to this in Warriors Lovers and the answer is: Granted but you wouldn't be able to participate in this game :(

I wish my mom would understand that I would rather get the swine flu and die or almost die than bike to this guy's house to give him the canned tomato soup he forgot on Wednesday.

message 43: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but you'd have to do it anyway. :P

I wish that I could be with my friends right now because I'm really bored.

message 44: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

Granted, but your friends suddenly hate you & decide to kill you.

I wish I could relax.

message 45: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but you'd only relax for a second and then you'd die!

LOL JK

I wish my eye would stop itching.

message 46: by Lunabell , is a spy at heart. (new)

Granted... but then you discover it's twitching was saving your life from a life threatening worm imbedded behind your eye, and then you die.

I wish that my homework was done!

message 47: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire OMG Luna in school today we watched a video about tapeworms, and one was in a dude's eye and AAHHHHH!! *shivers*

Granted, but on the way to school your homework falls into a deep abyss of DOOOMMM!!!

I wish I had more Almond Joys. :'(

message 48: by Nightshade, zOMG I'Z A MOD NAO (new)

Granted, but then you'd develop a sudden nut allergy and go into anaphylactic shock and have to be rushed to the ER because you couldn't breathe and might possibly die. (It's possible.)

Also, it was itching, not twitching. >_<

I wish I didn't have to do any homework for honors chemistry.

message 49: by AnimeKyomato (new)

AnimeKyomato :3 (TheAnimeKyomato) | 1 comments Wish granted, but you would get tons more math homework (becuz ur teacher is mean like that).

I wish I could live in the world of YuruYuri!