Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

A Futanari Short Story Compilation
Book Issues > Wrong Author Listing

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theromen (last edited Jul 07, 2017 12:48AM) (new)

Theromen | 2 comments Does everyone here know this book as presented with cover art work is not the work of the author noted on this page "Miyoko Matsutani" but rather the author Theromen, which would be me. The page in question has the following header: A Futanari Short Story Compilation by Miyoko Matsutani, Nathan Hall (Illustrator).
It should read by Theromen... Check the original Amazon link here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00.... The Stories for this book originally were peer reviewed on Futanari Palace. The cover even has my name on it...seriously. Sorry but the Japanese guy doesn't get credit for this one, (yes I know the author listed is a woman), besides it isn't even one of my best! Please just remove my book from this authors page and put it in my works where it belongs.

message 2: by Monika (new)

Monika (MonikaL) | 674 comments Hey there, I've replaced the author with the correct one.

Thanks for reaching out!

message 3: by Theromen (new)

Theromen | 2 comments Thanks much, and it is really appreciated. No author wants to see someone else getting credit for their work...even if it wasn't their best.