Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Book attributed to me that I didn't write

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Daily (AuthorLisaDaily) | 4 comments Hi! Lisa Daily here, I'm the author of numerous dating advice non-fiction titles (Stop Getting Dumped, How to Date Like a Grown-up) and several women's fiction/YA novels (Single-Minded, Fifteen Minutes of Shame, Beauty.)

There is a Wiccan Magic book that is attributed to me, that I did not write. There were previously two of these Wiccan titles, which were removed by a Goodreads librarian, but now, one of them is back. How do I get these Wicca books removed permanently from my author page? Thanks! Lisa Daily

message 2: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 242 comments I've moved the Wiccan magic book from your profile.

Because you have the default Lisa Daily profile, any books imported will automatically be added to your profile. You can request in this group and a librarian will move them to the other profile.

The only way to keep the books from occasionally showing up on your profile is to change your profile from being the default (this would need to be done by staff since it is claimed profile). This would mean you would need to request any of your books that are imported onto the site are moved to your profile. If you would like to have your profile changed from the default, contact support (support (at) goodreads.com)