twilight lovers! discussion

Books in the Twilight Series > Twilight the Graphic Novel

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments
Here's something to sink your teeth into fans! These books are really graphic. No I mean literally, they are comic book versions of the books we love so well. Will you be adding them to your bookshelf along with all the rest?

Read the full article here:
http://shelf-life.ew.com/2009/07/15/t...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love how they stayed true to the description, the Edward has the structured jawline, and the Bella has the full lips that almost overpower her jawline as Stephenie said. I probably wouldn't go with that style though, their eyes are narrower then the description. That part they didn't stay true to. Edward's eyes need to be large enough to "dazzle".

Lol.

message 3: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Can't wait to see how they've drawn the rest of the Cullens and Jake too.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]
The Hachette booth (at Comic Con) showed off character sketches from the planned Twilight graphic novel from the house's Yen Press division.

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie The graphic sounds nice.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

haha... twilight GRAPHIC novels.... yeah, those WILL truly be graphic(meaning blood, etc)... not something to show your kids, younger siblings, or nine year old friends!

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie Haha.
Hey! I know you from Warriors Lovers. Wanna rp? There's a lot of ppl rping now.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

um, actually, im gonna have to go school shopping in a few *grumbles untellable words* curtesy of mom who starts yelling at me for everything i do right or wrong the first day shegets back from vacation....

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie Oh, ok. :'(

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

): yeah.... srry

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Nellie-la *By the Sea with Louis* wrote: "haha... twilight GRAPHIC novels.... yeah, those WILL truly be graphic(meaning blood, etc)... not something to show your kids, younger siblings, or nine year old friends!"

I'm sure the Breaking Dawn one will. You remember that one. Very bloody. *cringes*