Read 4 Review discussion

The Boy Who Painted the World
This topic is about The Boy Who Painted the World
Young Adult/ MG > Reviews needed for Middle Grade novel: The Boy Who Painted the World

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melody (last edited Jul 08, 2017 08:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melody Bremen (melodyjbremen) | 11 comments Hi everyone,
I'm looking for reviews for my upcoming novel, The Boy Who Painted the World, which will be published on July 11. The target audience is children ages 8-12. If you'd like to read and review, please PM or email me at melodybremen@gmail.com and let me know if you'd like epub, mobi, or pdf.
The Boy Who Painted the World by Melody J. Bremen
Synopsis:
Indigo is a boy with a dream. He spends his mornings in a refrigerator box, his afternoons shoveling snow, and his nights in the basement of a homeless shelter. But during every free moment, he draws and dreams of becoming a famous artist.
His best friend Jade looks after him, but she is arrested for shoplifting and he’s left all alone. With his box of pencils under his arm, he sets out on a quest to search for Jade and discovers a whole new world… full of the art he loves.
His journey brings him friendship, family, and the courage to hold onto his dreams.

Melody Bremen (melodyjbremen) | 11 comments I would love to get some reviews from my target audience. Does anyone has kids or students who like to read?