What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Billionaire's/rich man's pregnant wife has amnesia after car accident. Spoilers ahead.

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lize (new)

Lize | 2 comments ..........SPOILERS..........

I read this book a while ago, and remember a lot about the plot but not the name, and now I can't find it.

I think the hero was a billionaire, or at least a CEO. He was married to his wife, who was a small-time artist. They were in love but were growing distant (can't remember exactly why). She decided to go to the office to confront him about their marriage (they hadn't been married long), when she caught his naked secretary/assisstant in his office whilst he was on the couch. She thought that he had cheated on her (he was actually asleep and didn't know about any of this). So she runs away to a small village and hides from him. Meanwhile the hero is looking for her.

Anyways, she then gets hit by a car and ends up in hospital. He is then contacted, but she has amnesia and can't remember why she ran away. He takes her home, and they fall in love all over again (she's still pregnant).

Nearer the end, he takes her into the office, but when she sees the secretary/assistant, her memories return, she has a breakdown, but ends up explaining everything to him. He then tells her he was asleep and they live happily ever after.

If anyone has ANY ideas about the name of this book then please let me know. It's driving me crazy, and Google is not helping. Thank you!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 13577 comments Mod
A guess - The Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress by Maya Banks?

Lize, around what year did you read this book? I find "a while ago" means different things to different people in this large group.

What's the location - England/U.S./country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by Lize (new)

Lize | 2 comments Thanks for the guess, but it's not that one. They were actually married before the amnesia

It was a contemporary romance set in the US. Can't remember which state, but they lived in a penthouse/mansion, so somewhere in the city.

As for when I read the book, it was somewhere in the last 18 months

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Maya Banks (other topics)