Roleplay Awesomness discussion

Anything & Everything > Anything & Everything Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments Zinni was skipping around, waiting for some fun.

message 2: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita cocked her head and got on her knees. She touched the little flower wondering what it was, she hadn't ever seen anything like it. She picked it and put it in her hair.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments Zinni frowned from boredom.

message 4: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita sighed.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments ((Hi.))

message 6: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments ((hey!))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments ((Wuz up?))

message 8: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments ((the sky))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments ((Ha ha ha.))

Zinni took her phone out and started taking pictures of trees.

message 10: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments ((: D ))

Kisita climbed up a tree and she just sat there.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments Zinni took a picture of a tall tree. When she looked at it she saw someone in the tree. "Huh?" She looked up in the tree and saw Kisita. "Hello?" she called.

message 12: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita climbed down from the tree she looked at Zinni her head cocked, "Um, hi," she said in her super soft velvety voice.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "Hi"

message 14: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments "My name is Kisita," she said.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "Oh, hilo, Kisita. Wow that's a cool name."

message 16: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments "Um..." she stood there thinking of the right word, she wasn't used to English "Thank you," she said after a while.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "What? Do you speak japanese? Chinese? Irish?"

message 18: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments "I, um, speak," she thought some more "No real," she had to think so more "L-l-l-language."

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments Zinni thought a moment. She looked at her hand. "You need to learn a new language, huh? Well, you came to the right person." she placed her left hand onto Kisita's forhead and zapped the english language into her mind.

message 20: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita let out a small cry, but her cry was more like beautiful singing than a real cry. She touched her forehead and then looked at Zinni.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments Zinni smiled. "Did it work?"

message 22: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments "N-n-no," Krisita said, she knew the same amount of English as before. Her mind could process any language just slowly but it was obvious that Zinni's powers weren't going to work on her.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments Zinni frowned. "I thought I had gotten that spell correct. Well how about I just talk to you slowly. What languge do you speak?" Zinni said slowly prununciating every syllable.

message 24: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (psiloveyou) | 46 comments Anna walked through the forest. She went up to a tree and looked at it. She had a confused look on her face. She climbed it carefully and sat in it.

message 25: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments "I can," she frowned, thinking "U-u-understand you," she thought again trying to think of what to say "It's j-just hard for me to f-f-find," she though yet again "The words I w-w-wish to s-s-speak."

message 26: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (psiloveyou) | 46 comments Anna heard a conversation going on underneath her and she looked down to see a girl stuttering or at least look like a girl.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "I see..." Zinni said thoughtfully.

message 28: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita nodded.

message 29: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (psiloveyou) | 46 comments Anna jumped down from the tree.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "Oh, hilo. What fortune I have this fine evening. Meeting two others. Tell me, you are.....?" Zinni said in her Italian accent, pointing with her hand to Anna.

message 31: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita started to walk away her head hurting.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "Wait, stop!" Zinni yelled as she skipped in front of Kisita. "It would be rude to just walk off like that. But don't fear!" she exclaimed. "That is why I am here, to help this dark cruel world to be rid of such unjust treatment!"

((I love my imagination..... :) ))

message 33: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita looked so confused, she started back away from Zinni a little, rubbing her temples.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments Hmmm...... Zinni thought to herself. "Sorry, I forgot, you don't speak any real language."

((g2g c u tomorrow!))

message 35: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments ((bye))

Krisita nodded.

message 36: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (psiloveyou) | 46 comments Anna looked confused she didn't know what any of them were saying.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "Hi." Zinni said.

message 38: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita started to walk away again.

message 39: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (psiloveyou) | 46 comments Anna still had that confused look on her face and she cocked her head to the side.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments Ugh. Zinni thought. These people are weird.

message 41: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (psiloveyou) | 46 comments Anna all of a sudden remembered what language they were speaking. She had heard earlier them talking so she decided to see if she could use some of those words. "Hi," she said slowly. "I-I don't u-und English."

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "You mean understnd? Yeah, I kinda figured as much."

message 43: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita walked right into a bush, her legs started to bleed. The poison which was her blood killed the bush.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments Zinni stared at the blood/poison. "Ewww..........."

message 45: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita sighed.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "Weird........"

message 47: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 1908 comments Kisita started to walk away yet again.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zinni ran into Kisita, making them both fall to the ground.

message 49: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (psiloveyou) | 46 comments Anna didn't know what to say. "Understand?" she questioned. She looked at Kistia and realized that she was bleeding poison.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 40 comments "Huh?" Zinni asked the other person, now in a sitting position.

« previous 1 3