1x1's Just For Fandoms! discussion

Regular 1x1's! > Jasmine Classy! And Janellie Patellie!

Comments (showing 1-48 of 48) (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janellie (new)

Janellie (JanelliePatellie) | 1037 comments Mod
Idea 1: The US has decided over a program for ages of 15-19 years old. Young Males and Females are tested individually not only for knowledge but also for physical and mental skills. If accepted they are sent to a Camp called B.S. Aka Battle Strategy a camp that trains young teens into elite spies that take on tasks too dangerous for FBI and CIA to take on. But first, the members have to take on each other.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments NICE. Okay I'll have t o work on Characters Tomorrow though, but you go ahead and work on your character and then I'll just either use your template or make a new character from scratch which for me can take anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours....just giving you a heads up!

message 3: by Janellie (new)

That's totally fine!!

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments Okay cool I'll see you tomorrow then! I am sending out one last PM then I am going to bed LOL

message 5: by Janellie (new)

Cool! Lol by the way I'll have a small chart set before my character that explains how the levels are in the camp like whose on the top and bottom in sort of ranking.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments Okay just pm me a reminder tomorrow whenever you wake up cuz I am ready to pass out and I still haven't finished this damn pm xD

message 7: by Janellie (new)

That's fine I will!

message 8: by Janellie (new)

Green: The Leaders they have the qualities of a little bit of all the seconds, they are natural leaders, have a high intelligence, can blend in with each mission, are mainly the ones that can go undercover if a Red is a leader, and know how to work as a team better.

Red: Also a sort of Leader role, more of the assassin type people, they know more about weapons, planning, and working out a plan. If they're a leader then they send the greens and themselves undercover.

Blue: The top negotiators of the groups they usually stay at the leader's side in an office and with the hackers. They know how to defend themselves and are good backups but they have the biggest known mouths.

Yellow: The brainiac Hackers of the groups very smart with regular knowledge and technology. They are extremely loyal at times they are the eyes and ears of the undercover agents in red, green, or blue. They are also most likely set as a second in command because they know pretty much anything about the group and how to lead so in case something happens they will take over as a leader.

message 9: by Janellie (last edited Jul 06, 2017 10:00AM) (new)

Name: Rosalie Martinez
Appearance:
Level: Green Team Leader/Under Cover Level
Personality: Rosalie is really open and kind though she can be stubborn and harsh at times. She doesn't take Bull Crap she believes everything can be achieved.
History: Rosalie was born in a small family it was just her and her sister and mom. Her dad was killed when she was six years old she witnessed seeing him be shot in the head during a house robbery. Rosalie's mother raised her and her sister for a long time until she remarried two years ago to an Army man. She has now not just her younger sister but also her younger brothers. Rosalie is a sort of quiet person at the school she's an easy target to bullying but she doesn't let anyone get to her. She works in the school choir and is a part of the dance team and co-captain of cheer. She's very smart though because she doesn't talk much no one can see it, she does see a therapist since she was six until now for her dad's death. She takes anxiety pills and stresses over her grades and what happened to him. With certain people, she has trust issues and can seem very stubborn though at other times she can blend in. The day she was selected at the school to take a special government test she had a high score and didn't expect to be asked to their physical and mental tests or the fact that her step dad knows what the program is and agrees that she should go to the camp.
Skills: Athletic abilities to run, large tumbling skills, swimming, hand to hand combat, computers, and weapons. She has strong undercover operative skills she can blend in easily with anyone around her, she has a sort of leader type but can also show some stubborn type of personality because she has some small trust issues.
Other:

message 10: by Janellie (new)

(I'll post my male in the morning!)

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((Still working on my characters TBH lol))

message 12: by Janellie (new)

((lol that's fine!))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((I'm just gonna post from one of my other groups and edit accordingly okay?))

First Name : Milani
Middle Name: Ashely
Last Name : Lyall
Nickname[s] : Milli.
Pronunciation: MILL-on-ee ASH-lee LIE-uhl

Real Age: 24
Apparent Age: 22
Date of Birth: October 12
Time of Birth: Unknown
Place Of Birth: Unkown
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Element: Air
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None yet

Species: Werewolf
Abilities: Milani basically just has the normal werewolf abilities, such as fast healing, and what not. She also has exceptional hearing.

Appearance

Complexion

Hair Color: Light brown
Hair Length: A few inches past her shoulders.
Hair Style: Usually let down or in a pony tail.

Facial Features

Eye Color:

Chest Size: Around small or medium. (34 B)
Body Type: Small frame, slender with slight curves.
Height: 5'3
Weight: 117
Foot Size: 7 and 1/2
Blood Type: O positive
Markings/ Imperfections: Not a scratch on her.

Apparel:

Hairstyle: Usually down or in a pony tail.

Wolf:

Personality

She's quiet, kind, a little shy at first, but once you get to know her, she can be outgoing, loyal, strong willed, and brave. She doesn't back down from a fight, and is always looking for a friend. She can be graceful, peaceful, idealistic, and hospitable, but she is also superficial, and indecisive. She always wants to make things right, and have balance and harmony in her life, her surroundings and the lives of the people close to her. She has a captivating charm, elegant taste and she is easy to like due to her eager-to-please, easygoing nature. She's very intelligent, but she often hides this inside her easygoing exterior. She loves variety and different situations, and welcomes change.

Habits: She tends to get sidetracked very easily.
Hobbies: She loves to just listen to the sounds of, well, everything. Doesn't do much really other than try her best to help others.
Dislikes: Monsters, usually meaning vampires or demons, pain, and being alone.
Disabilities: She was born blind, and is still blind to this day.
Fears: That no one will want her.
Life Philosophy: She believes that every life, no matter how bad or how good, is precious, and if help is needed, she will gladly give it, no matter who it is, though she still doesn't like the evil that lurks in the world. For her, other people come first before herself.
Motto: "I'd rather give what I don't need, than take what I don't need."
Skills: Is very good at healing people, aka, patching up nasty wounds and such.

History

When she was born, she was blind, so she's not sure if she even has a family, or where she came from. She sort of just goes with the flow, goes where she wants. She doesn't know anything much about her past, and has been living alone since the moment she was born, although she has faint memories of someone taking care of her up until she was fourteen. They never said their name, so she's not sure who it was, and since she is blind, she never saw a face. After a while of wandering, she finally came across her pack, and became the Omega.

Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Family:
Which pack are you in: Royal Red Moon Pack
Role in Pack: Requesting Omega
Political Views: None
Accent: American
Belongings: Doesn't carry much, other than what she needs to survive.

Transportation: Just her legs.

message 14: by Janellie (new)

Okay that's fine!

message 15: by Janellie (new)

Okay that's fine! I'll be working on my male too!

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((And then here's the male keep in mind I will edit these down a bit!))

First Name : Emmett
Middle Name: Jacob
Last Name : Daniels
Nickname[s] : Danny, Jake, Em (Only his close friends call him that last one).

Date of Birth: August 12th
Time of Birth: 7:08 pm
Place Of Birth: New York, NY, Lower Manhattan.
Zodiac Sign: Leo
(view spoiler)
Element: Fire
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single

Appearance
(view spoiler)

Hair Style: Same as in pic, usually messy or slicked back.

Eye Color:

Body Type:
(view spoiler)

Height: 6’0”
Weight: 182
Foot Size: 11
Blood Type: A positive
Markings/ Imperfections: Lion tattoo on his chest, directly above his heart, wristband tattoo on right arm of a forest.

Apparel:

(view spoiler)

Personality
Emmett can be confident, ambitious, generous, loyal, and encouraging, but he can also be pretentious, domineering, melodramatic, stubborn, and vain. He's willing to help and be nice to people, to an extent. He will be helpful and kind but once you cross him and be rude to him, he is a relentless force that will knock some sense into you. He believe's he deserves the best, and makes it his quest to become the best when it comes to looks, personality, and habits. He is self centered but that is only because he is serious about taking care of himself, and his well being. He is friendly and will shower his closest friends with luxury, when he can afford it, but don't expect anything from him all the time because he can only afford so much. He stands up to cruel people, and does not back down until he has won. His confidence can sometimes been seen as cruel and over dramatic, but all in all, he tries his best to be a good guy.

Habits: TBRP’d; tends to keep a healthy lifestyle.
Hobbies: Playing guitar, piano, drums, photography, running, biking, hiking.
Likes: All his hobbies, dark chocolate, black coffee, sour candies, art, people, having fun.
Dislikes: Bullies, people who are in pain, not a big fan of sweets but will eat them if he wants to, people who are lazy, anchovies.
Disabilities: Allergic to peanuts.
Fears: Afraid of looking bad or having a bad image.
Motto: “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. If it is broke, you better be buying me a new one!”
Skills: Same as hobbies.

History
TBRP'd?
(I wasn't sure if you wanted the setting to be in NY, it doesn't have to be of course!)

Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Family: Haven't decided, TBRP'd
Occupation: Works as a cook in a diner; does odd jobs with photography and a few musical gigs with friends on bass guitar.
Accent: American
Education: Up till third year of college.

Transportation:

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments okay never mind not gonna edit anything just pretend my female obviously not a werewolf I'll roleplay her history a bit.

message 18: by Janellie (new)

Okay cool I may still as some changes to my female but I'm working on my male first and fair warning I'm on my phone so I may not be as good with pics. I'm also changing her age a bit.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments Okay I can change age as well if you need me to!

message 20: by Janellie (new)

No your age is good I need to raise the age a bit more! So how exactly do you want this to go? Just start and see how to goes or plan a bit?

message 21: by Janellie (last edited Jul 06, 2017 09:58AM) (new)

Name: Dominic Martin
Appearance:
Level/Ranking: Red Team/Assassin
Personality: Dominic has a harsh stubborn personality but he's quiet around everyone he knows how to work hard with everyone. He may seem like he's not listening but he's actually listening and working hard.
History: Dominic was put in a orphanage after his parents were killed when he was only 3. He was adopted by a school teacher and a nurse. He grew up in poor neighborhood he's really smart and strong. He works out and plays football he was first asked to take a IQ test for the government when he was fifteen he was placed in Red team and hasn't left since then. He's working on getting into the FBI where most of his mentors have received their jobs at.
Skills: Dominic has a extreme skill in handling weapons and hand to hand combat. He can also hack into a computer system and fly a plane. He doesn't show his skills too much but when he does you'll want him on your side.
Other:

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments Just start to be honest with you.... I like to just start and see where the wind takes us!

message 23: by Janellie (new)

Sounds good!

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments So you starting or me?

message 25: by Janellie (new)

Do you mind starting, please?

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments Okay! *Rubs hands together....* Hmmm where to begin..... c:

message 27: by Janellie (new)

:)

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments Sorry I decided to take a swim and it ended badly... let me read over the characters and type something up!

message 29: by Janellie (new)

((It's fine!))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments It was hot. Milani could tell that much, despite her disability. Being Blind had always had it's downfalls. But in her family, it was just a disadvantage. She was trained in many Japanese arts, and cultures, as well as Chinese arts. But she was definitely not Chinese or Japanese, that she knew for certain. She didn't have the same body type.... not exactly. She was American, for sure, yet some how she was found off the coast of Japan, abandoned and alone. Blind. She hardly remembers who found her; he is probably long since dead. All she knows is this; she is going to do what ever it takes to find her real family.
As they drove, she had no idea where she was going. How could she? The only thing she could feel was wind, and sun. They were nice enough to roll down the window. They explained it was a large black car, but what is the color black? Is it dark? As dark as the night? What is the night? She had so many unanswered questions that quite frankly made her brain hurt, to the point where she felt dizzy and needed to stop. But that was okay. She was used to being dizzy and scared.
Because of her blindness, her ears were like bats. She could hear from great distances, and move with incredible speed. Even though she could not see, she could feel, taste, hear, and smell. The blindness was nothing at this point. As they seemed to slow down and go around a bend, she just sighed, and let her body move with the jolting motions of the car. "Are we nearly there?" she wondered softly, for she had a soft voice.
"Almost." A gruff voice responded, making her sigh again.
"Good, because I am hungry," she mumbled, crossing her arms.

~~~

At the same moment, another black car was riding just behind Milani's, except in this one, a male, by the name of Emmet. He was a different story completely. Danny, Jake, Em, he had all the names which most he granted himself, others from his closest group of friend growing up. Being a New Yorker, he tended to like Spider-Man comics the best of course, tending to his sweet wall of graphics like a spider himself. He was a nerd, no doubt, but he was also very health oriented, which I guess his father thought was good. But it was his mother who decided to send him.... wherever he was going. She was very strict about it to, having been in the Army almost her entire life. His father was a twig really, but it was his mother who was strong in the family. Now cars, he was familiar with. And he could confirm they were riding in a large black SUV of some sort, though it was shaped more like a Taho. He loved Taho's so he was relaxing easily in the back, smiling a little to himself at how simple this all seemed.
"So.... someone going to tell me where we're headed?" he wondered lightly, for he too bore a soft, yet strong voice, a bit louder than Milani's of course, being a dominate male species, the great Leo of the stars. One man, the one who was driving just sighed. "Depends. Are you finished talking? You've been talking this entire trip, and I'll be honest with you kid.... you talk a lot," he grumbled, adjusting the mirror to glare back at Emmet. Emmet laughed, and shook his head, spreading his arms across the back of the seat casually.
"Oh trust me, you'll know when I talk a lot...."

message 31: by Janellie (new)

Rosalie Martinez sat down in the back of the black car everything was silent it felt like there was no reason to be silent though she couldn't help be silent there were two other girls in the car with her they were named Megan and Sandra. They were both quiet too though they had their noses in a book which she could respect. Because reading so much for AP exams needed silence and she wouldn't break that. Rosalie glanced out the window seeing they were approaching one grassy land though she didn't understand why. Her stepfather said it would be easier to understand when she arrives. He's in the army and he always wanted to see her do something good though sending her away in this camp didn't make any sense. It was killing her to not break the silence but she had to ask the drivers just one thing. "Are we here yet?" She asked the men.

"It was so quiet I thought you guys fell asleep, yes we are here." The driver answered. He parked the car just behind two black cars that pulled up in front of them. She saw the door open they all piled out of the car she slipped out and pulled her bag over her shoulder and checked the time. Though the minute she looked up at her watch she saw the other kids that came out of the cars she sighed softly. She knew some of them from her high school even after she graduated but she couldn't stand them at the time. Though what she noticed most was the other amounts of students walking on the grass grounds of the camp they were brought too. She was shocked and confused but she was also excited especially when she saw her Step Father walk over with what looked like Camp Directors though she wouldn't want him to address her as family and hopefully he really wouldn't. "Hello Everyone, you must be wondering why you're here and I wanted to Welcome you to Battle Strategy a camp for chosen students that have impressive skills that have been carefully observed over the last few years. We are waiting for more campers to come in but for now please walk into the head building and take a seat in the Auditorium get to know each other because you will all be living together in cabins male and female mixed. Orientation will start at the Auditorium in an hour." The man next to her father said. Rosalie smiled softly and walked with the group to the Auditorium though she tried to avoid any fellow classmates because she had changed over the summer from geek to more unique."

~~~~~~~~

Dominic Martin sat looking at his phone in the black car that picked him up last though everyone was tense he wasn't really worried. He wondered where they were going but he figured soon enough they would find out where they are going. He closed his eyes as the car moved over a large bump in the road. He relaxed back into the seat hearing the other guys were snoring or just laughing. Tommy and Christian were some knuckleheads though Dom has only known them for a day he figured he could know them for a lot longer. Dom could hear the driver of the car tell the two to shut up though he didn't want to get into it he had to say something. "Shut it." He warned them in a sort of gruesome tone though eh was always quiet so it surprised them to hear him talk. The Driver even chuckled at him and focused on driving, Dom looked out the window and saw the area they were reaching. It looked like an old abandoned camp stop that he saw as a kid during big road trips and now it looked cleaned up and filled with other kids teens and college students working on school lived there during the summer and he wondered why. Maybe today he could find out some good answers.

They arrived a few minutes later and he was relieved he got his jacket and gym bag before he climbed out of the car and saw the two knuckleheads follow him out. What was this Harry Potter? He sighed at how they acted like Crabbe and Goyle though he ignored them. He saw more cars pull in with more teens his age come out. He smirked slightly when he saw one of his old high school friends Rosalie Martinez. She looked different from high school then again they all changed over the summer. He looked up when he saw a couple of guys walk over and introduce the camp. Battle Strategy, what the hell? Who would call a name battle strategy for a summer camp like that? It didn't make sense to him but he figured that soon enough they would get answers about the camp. He walked to the Auditorium when the groups started walking over there he had zoned out for a bit but he followed the group and walked inside the stone building it had clean marbled white walls, with a wall of photos of the hall of fame wearing a bad of Green, Red, Blue, or Yellow. But what he really noticed most of them were standing in front of either the emblem of the FBI Or CIA. "Damn, the government." He realized. So why were they really here? Now he really wanted to find out.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((Beautiful start but it's that time of day again where I must go to sleep.... I'll respond in the morning maybe but we're going to a convention and gonna be gone all day so no promises! Thanks for clearing up the location and stuff for me xD))

message 33: by Janellie (new)

((Thank you and it's no problem really! One or two responses a day is better than nothing at all and I can understand if you reply to only one roleplay one day and the other roleplay the next day it's absolutely fine!!:D))

message 34: by Janellie (new)

((Fair warning tomorrow I'll be gone in the morning not sure how long:D))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((Yeah I'm trying to go to bed actually but RTX decided to spit in my face with a 21 and over party with tickets costing 600 bucks.... I have no money left already spent my entire 2000 on this fucking trip I'm here mostly for smosh not RTX even though RTX is fucking cool af..... I just wish they would stop playing drums and shit outside my fucking hotel room god damn it XD))

message 36: by Janellie (new)

((lol you have a good time!))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((Sorry I know this one kind of died but I will be back to posting once summer school is over!))

message 38: by Janellie (new)

((It's all good!))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((Thanks I'm glad you understand! <3 seriously just spent the last two days catching up and I still have stuff due by Sunday that I haven't even touched ;3; God help my soul XD))

message 40: by Janellie (new)

((I absolutely understand I'm on summer but I'm super busy!))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((Okay okay It's been a while but today hopefully is my catch up day XD))

message 42: by Janellie (new)

((It's all good!))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((Alright forreal.... something getting posted this week/weekend.... I'm soooo tired of school emotionally XD))

message 44: by Janellie (new)

((Take your time! I understand pressures of school!))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((*Slides in* Waddap ya'll xD))

message 46: by Janellie (new)

((Hey:)))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (ReapraWulf) | 105 comments ((Response soon!))

message 48: by Janellie (new)

((Yay!))