Walt Disney University [Semi Detailed RP] discussion

Announcements > ADMIN APPLICATION!

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bella~ My activity is slow, I apologize, Headmaster Mouse (new)

Bella~ My activity is slow, I apologize | 64 comments Mod
Hello, as you may know, I have been inactive recently due to events and health issues going on in my life. So I have had to place this group on hold. But now I am feeling much better and I am ready to select two members to be Admins with me! If I am away I would love for my fellow admins to inform me of what is happening and what needs to be done and have them keep the group running! I apologize that it died out so quickly but I know that we can get it poppin' again XD

Thank you for filling out the application and thank you for making this group possible!

xoxoxo

Bella<3

Application:

Name:

what are your goals for the group?

what do you think you can realistically accomplish out of the goals?

Have you been an Admin before?

How active are you ?

Do you believe in teamwork?

Are you a team player?

Favorite Disney movie?

With great power comes great responsibility, do you (insert name here) promise to love, defend and contribute to the group and all of its amazing members and dreams?

Respond with: I, (insert name here) agree to the responsibilities involved with being an Admin and promise to do all and more for the group.

Date:

message 2: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jul 08, 2017 01:59AM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Name: Fayza

What are your goals for the group?
Keep it active by providing various actives in which the characters could participate in.

What do you think you can realistically accomplish out of the goals? Honestly, just a sense of fun for everyone. Even a way to relate to these characters in a way.

Have you been an Admin before? Yes, ones of my own and in others.

How active are you? At least on once a day. (view spoiler)

Do you believe in teamwork? Of course. It's easier to get things done that way.

Are you a team player? All the way.

Favorite Disney movie? The little mermaid!

I, Fayza, agree to the responsibilities involved with being an Admin and promise to do all and more for the group.

Date:
July 8, 2018