Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Dev Editor looking to read YOUR novel

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacque (new)

Jacque | 17 comments Hi there! I'm Jacque and I own SoapBox Editorial Services, LLC. I'm honest and kind in my assessments and strive to educate authors so they can find their unique voice. I help them polish their work so they can publish with confidence.

I opened SoapBox in October of 2016 and have years of experience working with story. I have been educated in developmental editing through the Editorial Freelancers Association.

I am currently seeking new authors for developmental editing. I am offering the first chapter of a completed work FREE.

If you need fresh set of eyes but your work is not complete, I offer other services such as an assessment of a rough draft. I also offer beta reading services. How can I help YOUR story?

You can contact me through this post, a personal message here on Goodreads, or through email: soapboxeditorial@hotmail.com Please include your name, a quick summary of your work, and word count and I'll connect with you ASAP.

You can find me on Facebook@SoapBoxEditorial, Twitter@SoapBoxEdits, and Fiverr as JacqueHamilton

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.

message 2: by FM (new)

FM (FMRolan) | 26 comments just emailed you