Libri Labra Book Club discussion

Lincoln in the Bardo
This topic is about Lincoln in the Bardo
Group Reads > Lincoln In The Bardo *SPOILERS*

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Desirai (new) - added it

Desirai | 201 comments Mod
I've been listening to the audiobook for this and it has been incredibly challenging. This book has many mixed reviews. I have a feeling I'm just not getting it. I'll need to pick up an e-book or physical copy so I can better understand the format it's written in.

In other news it's not as serious as I was expecting it to be.

message 2: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Brennan | 236 comments Yeah for a book like this you might need visual cues to help appreciate what's going on. I have yet to start it, but I understand it is difficult to sort out all the characters at first.

message 3: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Brennan | 236 comments I am halfway through the book and I am liking it. Is anyone else reading it?

message 4: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie  (AngelitaBonita) | 3 comments Sorry I'm so late in the game. This book has been on hold at the library forever. Going to start it tonight.

message 5: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Brennan | 236 comments Angie wrote: "Sorry I'm so late in the game. This book has been on hold at the library forever. Going to start it tonight."

Please post your thoughts here as you read or when you're done.

message 6: by Desirai (new) - added it

Desirai | 201 comments Mod
Angie wrote: "Sorry I'm so late in the game. This book has been on hold at the library forever. Going to start it tonight."

Oh I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts on this one. Also check out the videos that were posted in the author area. The virtual experience was pretty cool and really helped me get a visual for what was happening in the book.