The YA Book Club discussion

Book Recommendations > Best Mermaid Books

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 10 comments I'm a sucker for Mermaid Books. I seriously don't know why, but they've always been enticing to me. These are the top YA books I've read about mermaids and wanted to know anymore suggestions!
1. Of Poseidon
2. The Vicious Deep
3. Forgive My Fins
4. Sea Change
5. Siren

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla A little while back I read "The Tale of Emily Windsnap" and enjoyed it, but I think it would be considered more of a middle-grade book. And though I did not read it, I know that a friend of mine really enjoyed "Deep Blue" which would be considered YA!

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 10 comments Kayla wrote: "A little while back I read "The Tale of Emily Windsnap" and enjoyed it, but I think it would be considered more of a middle-grade book. And though I did not read it, I know that a friend of mine re..."

I loved the Emily Windsnap series. I didn't include it in this list since you can find it in the kids section of Barnes and Noble, but it was definitely one of my favorites!

message 4: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 160 comments I would say Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings, #3) by Jackson Pearce by Jackson Pearce is a good one. It is a retelling of 'The Little Mermaid'. It is book 3 of the Fairytale Retellings series but the books are written in such a way that they can be read in any order.