Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Now taking clients for paranormal, paranormal romance, thriller

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan Starkweather (lillystarky) | 33 comments My name is Megan and I am obsessed with reading.
I tried my hand at beta reading for free for a while and found I absolutely loved it but so many people were cautious about sending me their book not knowing who I was, or if I did a good job, or if I was one of those people who tried to use it for myself or some other scam out there that people do. I won't, I don't. It's as simple as that. I am one of the people out there in the world who is completely honest, which is one reason I am such a good beta reader. I charge for my services for a few extra dollars in my household, yes, BUT I mainly do it because I am good at it and I want to help others get the best out of their hard work.
Stop by my website at http://www.starkyreviews.com for details on my services.
I read almost anything, there are some exceptions. Send me a blurb and I'll let you know if your book is something I can help you with.
I look forward to reading many stories. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!
Megan Starkweather
Starky Reviews

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Hill (Linda_G_Hill) | 3 comments I highly recommend Megan! She did a great job with my book. :)

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan Starkweather (lillystarky) | 33 comments Thank you Linda. It was a pleasure working on it.