Teen Writers discussion

Writing Stuff > What are you writing?

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Charming | 28 comments Want to share a little about your project(s cause, seriously, who has only one?)?

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Charming | 28 comments I am 1584 words into The Jumper! This is the farthest I have ever gotten on one of my stories! The goal is 10,000 words, so I think I'm doing pretty well. .)

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex Charming | 28 comments Lillian wrote: "Yes that is a good start, I'm at about 500 words, on one of my stories, and then I'm about 1500 words in on another one."

And you can actually stick to them?! I usually get bored with a project somewhere around 800 words or so! Although, I am trying hard to fix that. .)

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Charming | 28 comments I know! That's one of my biggest problems. I've only edited one story, though.

message 5: by Tattyanna (new)

Tattyanna Acosta | 4 comments So i used to have these ideas that would come to me all the time for writing but recently everything's just been blank. i have no ideas and i really love writing but everything i write is trash right now. does anyone have any ideas or anything that helps you with inspiration?

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex Charming | 28 comments I listen to music, read books, and study people (ya know, in a non-creepy sort of way) to get inspiration for my projects. Pinterest is also a useful place to find writing prompts.

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex Charming | 28 comments I think I spend too much time on it. I can now quote Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural despite having never seen any of them. And I'm pretty sure my family is fed up with all "the funniest thing I have ever seen!". It happens almost every day, sometimes more than once.

message 8: by Tattyanna (new)

Tattyanna Acosta | 4 comments Okay thank you guys! I used some of those things and they are starting to help me. :)

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex Charming | 28 comments Lillian (One Week Hiatus) wrote: "Yeah, I wasn't that into Doctor Who, but I like Supernatural and I LOVE Sherlock. But I have watched then not all of the first too, but I have watched some."

Glad I could help. Good luck!