What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
SOLVED: Children's/YA > Please help me remember this book.

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cameron (new)

Cameron Shank | 2 comments A young woman travels upon a ship that has a bit more going on than it seems. She is able to befriend many of the crew members and all things are going well when the Captain's first mate is murdered. A few more deaths happen and there are some betrayals.

message 3: by Kris (last edited Jul 04, 2017 05:26PM) (new)

Kris | 13577 comments Mod
Cameron, around what year did you read this book?

Please add plot details and genre (e.g., adult, mystery, contemporary romance) to your topic header. This will help people searching for books. To do this, click edit beside the header if you're on the desktop (not mobile) version of the website. Just ask if you'd like some help.

message 4: by Cameron (new)

Cameron Shank | 2 comments Yes, thank you so much. I read it in school a while back and I thought it was a good read, but I could never remember the name of it.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 13577 comments Mod
Can you give us a range of years? This will help narrow down the search. I find "a while back" means different things to different people in this large group.

Rosa (RosaIglarsh) | 1849 comments So it was Charlotte Doyle? Wonderful! You're very welcome. It's a terrific book.

Rosa (RosaIglarsh) | 1849 comments To mark this solved, click "edit" on top and move this topic to the "Children's/YA--SOLVED" folder.