The Provo Library Lovers discussion

Where does the time go?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 4 comments Mod
Oh, yes, I know, it goes to reading a great book! Hey, let's get a good discussion going. What have you all been reading this summer? I have really enjoyed The Ruby Key, and The Silver door. These books are two in a series, not sure how long the series will be. If you enjoy fantasy, you will enjoy these two books.

I also really enjoyed re-reading the entire Harry Potter series, and then I saw the movie. That was not as good as I had hopped, but still fun to see.

What have you been reading that really struck your fancy or really did not?

message 2: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Nielson | 4 comments I knew you would like the Moon and Sun Series! What would you do without me to give you great reading suggestions?

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 4 comments Mod
Sheila wrote: "I knew you would like the Moon and Sun Series! What would you do without me to give you great reading suggestions?"

I would be alone, in the vast land of mediocre fiction, wandering clueless as to how to proceed! Thanks, Shelia! You are awesome!

message 4: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Nielson | 4 comments "Vast land of mediocre fiction"? What a perfect description. Kathryn you really should be an author yourself.

message 5: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 4 comments Mod
You are so good to me!

Hey, have you read Sphinx's Princess? I finished it last night and thought it was pretty good. It is about Nephratiti.

My sister was really grateful for all the great suggestions from you and from Laura. I knew I would be able to count on you two! I have read all the books that you recommended, but not all of the books that Laura suggested. Now I have some new books to try!

message 6: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Nielson | 4 comments I'm putting Sphinx's Princess on hold, thanks for the suggestion!