Maltese Readers discussion

Recommend romance books set in Malta

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Viivika (new)

Viivika Tamm (lovekad) | 5 comments Hi everyone!
I'm in the middle of a challenge Reading Through Europe - Romance Special, and looking for romance books taking place ind Malta. Significant part of the book should concentrate on a romantic relationship and it should have a happy ending. Do you know any such books available in English?

Please let me know!

Viivika
viivika82@gmail.com

message 2: by Viivika (new)

Viivika Tamm (lovekad) | 5 comments Does anyone knows any Maltese romance books (in English)? Please help me find some!

Viivika
viivika82@gmail.com

message 3: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Carella (Intimate_Bliophile) | 1 comments Well. There aren't any that i know about. Maltese people tend to right in Maltese. I'm sorry

message 4: by Viivika (new)

Viivika Tamm (lovekad) | 5 comments Thank you for your reply!

I'm sorry to hear that. I find the ones written by the local authors most interesting.

But for my challenge it doesn't have to be written by Maltese author. Do you by any chance know some romantic book written by foreign author, but still taking place in Malta?

message 5: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 1 comments Check out these books. You might find what you are looking for.

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

message 6: by Viivika (new)

Viivika Tamm (lovekad) | 5 comments Than you!

message 7: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Eldridge (lizzie_eldridge) | 8 comments Hi. I've been following your discussion with interest as I'm a writer. I live in Malta but I'm originally from Scotland. My novel, Vandalism, was published in Malta but is set in Scotland so may not be useful to you. It is a romance (slightly dark) and was shortlisted for Best Novel last year by the National Book Council of Malta. If this is of any interest or use to you on your literary journey then let me know :)

message 8: by Viivika (new)

Viivika Tamm (lovekad) | 5 comments Hi Lizzie,
Thank you for the tip! Sadly it wont suit for this challenge.

But I'm always looking something to read, so I'm definitely interested!

Viivika
viivika82@gmail.com

message 9: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Eldridge (lizzie_eldridge) | 8 comments Ok and brilliant and thank you :) The novel recently became available on Amazon so here's the link :)
http://amzn.to/2t91IlV