Wings of Fire Discussion discussion

IceWing Gift Discussion

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by H. (new)

H. Miller | 2 comments Mod
In Darkstalker (Wings of Fire Legends, #1) by Tui T. Sutherland, it is revealed that all animus IceWings must give a gift to all of their tribe and that is the only instance they are permitted to use their power. This discussion thread is for all those who have contemplated what gift they would bestow to share their ideas.

message 2: by H. (last edited Jul 05, 2017 05:55PM) (new)

H. Miller | 2 comments Mod
I recently thought of a prospective gift. If any of you are familiar with the series "Avatar: The Last Airbender" what I will purpose will give power like the Avatar State. I purpose that an animus should craft a necklace or other piece of wearable jewelry. After that is complete, the animus should endow that jewelry to, once put on, bestow upon the wearer the full power of all of their ancestors. This includes physical strength and knowledge. Also, the jewelry should only be able to be used by a leader recognized by the IceWings (I have not said queen in case of a later change in government where this technicality could lead to this necklace being rendered useless.)

message 3: by Liahona (new)

Liahona Whittle | 1 comments i've read wings of fire legends darkstalker 2 times. and icewings can only use their power once and that is the gift to th whole tribe