Authors & Reviewers discussion

Last Exit to Montauk
This topic is about Last Exit to Montauk
Review Request > Looking For Reviewers

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Phillip Vega | 5 comments Last Exit to Montauk

Hi folks:

I'm looking for reviewers of my debut novel, Last Exit To Montauk. I've received excellent reviews so far, and am looking for more. Please post here or private message me, if you're interested in reviewing my novel.

message 2: by Chrys (new)

Chrys Cymri | 50 comments Have you thought of joining any review groups? This is the one I use: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 3: by Harini (new)

Harini Nayak (Harininayak) | 18 comments Are you looking for bloggers to review your book ? Or just for those at goodreads and amazon ? What formats are you sending out ? To whom ? Can you tell a little about the book ? The genre , a synopsis , etc .

:)

Phillip Vega | 5 comments Chrys wrote: "Have you thought of joining any review groups? This is the one I use: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/..."

Thanks Chrys! I will give it a shot!

Phillip Vega | 5 comments Harini wrote: "Are you looking for bloggers to review your book ? Or just for those at goodreads and amazon ? What formats are you sending out ? To whom ? Can you tell a little about the book ? The genre , a syno..."

Hi Harini:

All good questions! Are you an interviewer and/or Blogger?
1. Are you looking for bloggers to review your book or just for those at goodreads and amazon?
a. All the above. I’m finding that bloggers will also post on Goodreads, Amazon, etc., so I’m open to all comers.
2. What formats are you sending out? To whom?
a. All digital formats.
3. Can you tell a little about the book? The genre, a synopsis, etc.
a. Absolutely.
b. Title: Last Exit to Montauk
c. Currently 5-Star rating on Goodreads
d. Genre: Romance/Coming-of-age/Love Story/80s/Interracial/Multicultural
e. Synopsis:
When he approaches her at the market, he has no idea the next three weeks of his life would change him forever.

It’s the late 1980s, summertime, on the North Shore of Long Island. The air stirs with possibilities as it often does during this time of year. And so begins the romance between one Hispanic seventeen-year-old male, on the verge of manhood and ready to conquer the world, and one beautiful and intelligent young woman named B.

It is much more than romance, though. B will forever become a part of this young man’s soul. He will never forget her.

This is a coming-of-age story, a love story, replete with milestones, tangled emotions, and adventures that are the embodiments of first love. Not just for the young, but for the young at heart.

I hope this information helps. I look forward to your feedback.