Warriors - The New Age discussion

RP Archive > Moonpool

Comments (showing 1-50 of 102) (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

frosteye~ misunderstood firestar and spottedleaf forever~ (frosteye) | 1077 comments Mod
foreststar padded and layed beside the moonpool hoping to talk to his father
(destini plz dont be pissed off at me for whatever but could you play thunderstar plz))

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments (He's not giving him a prophecy or anything.)

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments (Then he won't appear.)

frosteye~ misunderstood firestar and spottedleaf forever~ (frosteye) | 1077 comments Mod
(oh well then why did he appear before)

message 6: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Moonfeather had followed him and laid down beside him

foreststar sighed and fell asleep

message 8: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Moonfeather fell asleep as well

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments (Because he was appearing to Firestorm not Foreststar)

StarClan cats were gathered around. Thunderstar and Lightningstar at the head of the group, talking about a plan.

message 10: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Destini~Slowly losing faith~ wrote: "(Because he was appearing to Firestorm not Foreststar)

StarClan cats were gathered around. Thunderstar and Lightningstar at the head of the group, talking about a plan."

Moonfeather woke up and looked at the StarClan cats,"Before you say anything,I'm not giving up my kits."

(oh makes sense continue)

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments None of them turned their heads to look at them, Lightningstar spoke to a tom who looked exactly like Foreststar,"What do you think of your second chance of life?"

"He is not what I expected, Lightningstar. He still doesn't know that he was a medicine cat, since i was. We have kept theses memories from him." He meowed.

"Forestfur! How could you!?" Some cats yowled.

foreststar "what"

message 14: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Destini~Slowly losing faith~ wrote: "None of them turned their heads to look at them, Lightningstar spoke to a tom who looked exactly like Foreststar,"What do you think of your second chance of life?"

"He is not what I expected, Ligh..."

Moonfeather approached them

Goldenpetal wrote: "Destini~Slowly losing faith~ wrote: "None of them turned their heads to look at them, Lightningstar spoke to a tom who looked exactly like Foreststar,"What do you think of your second chance of lif..."
"no wait dont interrupt"

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments "All Clans are doomed because of you!" Thunderstar hissed at Forestfur. "These 3 kits will be the death of all the Clans! Even us!"

A beautiful silver she-cat approached the two leaders,"3 kits will destroy all that's left, only the dark can save the forest."

foreststar sighed

message 18: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments (uh I don't want my kits to be evil...)

message 19: by frosteye~ misunderstood firestar and spottedleaf forever~, creator/mod (last edited Jul 03, 2017 03:32PM) (new)

(ohwell go with the plot it the prophecy and mods word is law)

message 20: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments (no! Then you have to play an evil kit too)

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments (They won't just let it unfold, Moonfeather gets to raise them but once they are warriors, they start killing cats trying to become leader. Darkstar drives them out and they start their own Clans.)

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments (All 3 of us are playing them)

message 23: by frosteye~ misunderstood firestar and spottedleaf forever~, creator/mod (last edited Jul 03, 2017 03:42PM) (new)

(They won't just let it unfold, Moonfeather gets to raise them but once they are warriors, they start killing cats trying to become leader. Darkstar drives them out and they start their own Clans. and because foreststar is a leader they will try to kill him but knowing moonfeather she would try to protect foreststar she will die then they will kill forestsar anyway) (continue)

message 24: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments (No I hate this!)

message 26: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments frosteye ~love can be a lie but if you find the right love its the truth~ wrote: "(huh)"

(Then I'm out if that's how it's going to be. You guys didn't even ASK me! I'm the one having the kits.)

see i want this to happen so bad its sounds awesome but i am upset that they are all evil))

message 28: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments (But I don't want Moon to die And I don't want the kits to be evil.)

(moon wont die)

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments (Well I didn't ask for you to break the code either :/ it's what happens= yellowfang+raggedstar)

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) (maybe we should try it and all be friends :)
If we dont enjoy all the kits evil after roleplaying it, we'll figure something else out)

(THANK YOU!)

message 33: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments (I want one good kit tho)

(i do too but)

message 36: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments (I'm going to play her and she can see the future)

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments (That's not fair though! No other cats have powers!)

message 38: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Destini~Slowly losing faith~ wrote: "(That's not fair though! No other cats have powers!)"

(the other kits do)

message 39: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments ((Destini is right. There are no cats with powers))

message 40: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments ((Not even the kits have powers. Give me an example of a kit with powers))

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments (And that's god-modding. No one can see the future, not even StarClan)

message 42: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments ((No Moonfeather's do and Frost and I made this up when we were MODS))

message 43: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments ((you had zero complaints before and you're ALL turning on me!))

(huh it is unfair just a little)

message 45: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments ((Future seeing sounds OP))

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments ((HOW DO WE KNOW YOU WONT SAY TJE FUTURE OF A CAT YOU HATE IS DEATH! NO ONE CAN SEE THE DAMN FUTURE! NOT EVEN STARCLAN))

(ok im gonna end this YOU CAN ACCEPT THE RULES even though there nothing in rules about powers but it is god modding apparently even though there are cats with the abilities to walk in others dreams but still enough no more arguing if dont like it leave

message 48: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Destini~Slowly losing faith~ wrote: "((HOW DO WE KNOW YOU WONT SAY TJE FUTURE OF A CAT YOU HATE IS DEATH! NO ONE CAN SEE THE DAMN FUTURE! NOT EVEN STARCLAN))"

(Fine it would just help with the plotline since her other siblings will become evil and she'll lose the power after the prophecy is fulfilled and Cy you want one?)

message 49: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments ((Sure but I'm not good at evil characters. Also G2G to play cards against humanity))

message 50: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments C Y N O N I C wrote: "((Sure but I'm not good at evil characters. Also G2G to play cards against humanity))"

(I LOVE THAT GAME!)

« previous 1 3