Perustopia Book Club discussion

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (BooktasticNerd) | 188 comments I'm sure there will be someone who is bound to ask so I'll go ahead and answer. The BOTM for July is The Disappearance by Emily Bain Murphy.

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris (allthesewanders) will there be a live conversation for this with Sasha and Reagan or are we message boarding the conversation?

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (BooktasticNerd) | 188 comments Chris wrote: "will there be a live conversation for this with Sasha and Reagan or are we message boarding the conversation?"

I didn't participate in this month's read and I haven't heard an announcement for the live show yet but I'm almost positive that there will be one soon.

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (BooktasticNerd) | 188 comments Chris wrote: "will there be a live conversation for this with Sasha and Reagan or are we message boarding the conversation?"

Update : live show is Friday August 4th.

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris (allthesewanders) Nilun (BooktasticNerd) wrote: "Chris wrote: "will there be a live conversation for this with Sasha and Reagan or are we message boarding the conversation?"

Update : live show is Friday August 4th."

Thank you! Do you know what time?

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (BooktasticNerd) | 188 comments Chris wrote: "Nilun (BooktasticNerd) wrote: "Chris wrote: "will there be a live conversation for this with Sasha and Reagan or are we message boarding the conversation?"

Update : live show is Friday August 4th...."

Chris wrote: "Nilun (BooktasticNerd) wrote: "Chris wrote: "will there be a live conversation for this with Sasha and Reagan or are we message boarding the conversation?"

Update : live show is Friday August 4th...."

You're welcome. Regan did not specify a time in her July wrap up video where she announced the live show but I'm sure if you comment on her video and ask she could give you the answer.