Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

202 views
Book Cover Help > I, too, request Cover Replacement

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Shipley (DanielleEShipley) | 10 comments Greetings!

I've made a last-minute adjustment to the cover of my upcoming title, and would greatly appreciate if one of the fine librarians here could replace the old version with the new.

The Book = https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

The Shiny New Cover = http://deshipley.weebly.com/uploads/2...

Thanks so very much :)
~ Danielle


message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4200 comments Danielle wrote: "Greetings!

I've made a last-minute adjustment to the cover of my upcoming title, and would greatly appreciate if one of the fine librarians here could replace the old version with the new.

The Bo..."


Have any advance copies gone out with the current cover, either in print or electronically?


message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Shipley (DanielleEShipley) | 10 comments Cassandra wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Greetings!

I've made a last-minute adjustment to the cover of my upcoming title, and would greatly appreciate if one of the fine librarians here could replace the old version with..."


Some PDF ARCs with the original version displayed on the first page, if that qualifies.


message 4: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4200 comments Danielle wrote: "Cassandra wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Greetings!

I've made a last-minute adjustment to the cover of my upcoming title, and would greatly appreciate if one of the fine librarians here could replace th..."


Yes, that counts. The version that's currently up is an ebook edition with no ISBN, and I see there's a Kindle edition on Amazon that hasn't been added yet. Will it be available as an ebook in other formats besides Kindle, and if so, do you have an ISBN for it?


message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Shipley (DanielleEShipley) | 10 comments Cassandra wrote..."

The Kindle edition will be the only format available for sale.


message 6: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4200 comments Danielle wrote: "Cassandra wrote..."

The Kindle edition will be the only format available for sale."


Ok, thanks! What I did was marked the ebook edition as an advance readers copy, and added the Kindle edition, leaving that edition blank. The current cover on Amazon is the same as the cover you wanted changed. When the new cover is uploaded to Amazon, you can post here to let me know and I'll get it uploaded.


message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Shipley (DanielleEShipley) | 10 comments Cassandra wrote..."

All right. ^-^ I believe the Kindle cover is in the process of changing now, so I should be able to get back to you soon. Thanks for your help!


message 8: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Shipley (DanielleEShipley) | 10 comments Huzzah -- looks like the cover change has finally gone through on Amazon!


message 9: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4200 comments Danielle wrote: "Huzzah -- looks like the cover change has finally gone through on Amazon!"
!
Cover added from Amazon- all set! https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...


message 10: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Shipley (DanielleEShipley) | 10 comments Thanks a-many, Cassandra! :D


back to top