Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Lakeside
This topic is about Lakeside
Advanced Copies for Review > An unusual teenage girl in an unusual small town… (Contemporary YA)

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Linehan | 7 comments I have ARCs available for a contemporary YA novel called Lakeside.

Lakeside by Amanda Linehan

Description: Seventeen-year-old Jemi moves to the town of Lakeside and soon finds herself in over her head when she takes on a service project at the town lake that some superstitious locals say is run by a group of evil spirits.
Jemi must contend with local politics, eccentric townspeople, the jealous girlfriend of her new friend, Mike, and a tarantula on the loose.
Nothing’s what it seems in Lakeside…

Word count: 75,000

Warnings: A small amount of strong language.

Publish Date: August 2017

Available formats: ePub, Mobi (Kindle), PDF

How to request: PM me/leave comment below with your email address.

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky Carr (renegadepoet) | 12 comments renegadepoet22@gmail.com

littleblackbookreviews.blogspot.com

message 3: by Angelique (new)

Angelique | 24 comments Oh this looks really good . I would love to read and leave an honest review
may I please have a Mobi version?
Fianblath@gmail.com
Thank you in Advance
Angelique

Rachel Stansel | 2 comments I'd love to read/review and my teenager would as well! We would like the kindle version.

rstansel@environics.com

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla (pebblesfdotcom) | 2 comments I'd like to read and review this if you're still looking. Thanks. Please send mobi file directly to prissymatic@kindle.com thanks!

Good day.

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky Carr (renegadepoet) | 12 comments Sounds good check my blog littleblackbookreviews.blogspot.com for contact information

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Linehan | 7 comments Becky, Angelique, Rachel and Priscilla, I've sent ARCs to posted email addresses.

Priscilla, I sent to your gmail address that I found on your profile as I'm sending a download link.

message 8: by Dazedtrisha (new)

Dazedtrisha (bookiewithagreenthumb) | 2 comments This sounds fun! I'm happy to review an ePub or PDF version at tdaze@icloud.com

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Linehan | 7 comments Dazedtrisha wrote: "This sounds fun! I'm happy to review an ePub or PDF version at tdaze@icloud.com"

Just sent ARC to your email address.

message 10: by Ava (new)

Ava | 4 comments Hi, this book looks really interesting. I would love to read and review it on my blog. I was wondering if you could send me a physical copy rather than a digital one. Thanks!

message 11: by Ava (new)

Ava | 4 comments My email is avahollis1@gmail.com

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Linehan | 7 comments Ava, I don't have any physical ARCs, just digital ones. I went ahead and sent one to your email address provided.

Brittany Miller | 3 comments Hi Ava!
I'd love to read and review your book on Amazon and Goodreads, if you have a kindle version available!

Brittanymiller521@gmail.com

Thank you!

-Brittany

Brittany Miller | 3 comments Sorry not Ava.... Amanda! **

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Linehan | 7 comments Brittany - ARC sent to email provided. Thanks! and sorry for the wait.

Anupama C K(b0rn_2_read)  (b0rn_2_read) | 7 comments Hi Amanda ,
I would love to read and review your book .
My email is anupamack1@gmail.com
I would like a mobi copy

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Linehan | 7 comments Anupama, just sent your copy to email provided.

Anupama C K(b0rn_2_read)  (b0rn_2_read) | 7 comments I got it . Thanks Amanda :-)

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lakeside (other topics)