The Post Card Exchange discussion

Greetings from Texas Postcards

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica's (new)

Veronica's (Veronicas_Visions) | 54 comments Hi Everyone!

Happy 4th of July!

I have 5 "Greetings from Texas" postcards available. If anyone is interested, please reply or send me a PM. I don't mind swapping if you like. As a bonus, I will place pretty stamps.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 78 comments I'd like one please if you still have any!

message 3: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (bettergloves) | 224 comments Me too...id like one :)

message 4: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 172 comments I would like one please and i'll mail you one in return.

message 5: by Marylene (new)

Marylene | 6 comments My child just moved out to Texas. I'm hoping to visit in August, but I know it's not always easy to find postcards. I would love one if you still have any. I live in NH, work in MA and my child is half Puerto Rican, so I have a few of those that I can swap. Let me know and I can send you my address. :-)

message 6: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 172 comments Marylene wrote: "My child just moved out to Texas. I'm hoping to visit in August, but I know it's not always easy to find postcards. I would love one if you still have any. I live in NH, work in MA and my child is ..."

you live in Massachusetts?!

message 7: by Veronica's (new)

Veronica's (Veronicas_Visions) | 54 comments Hi Everyone! I will be sending out your cards tomorrow!

@Latasha I will send you a PM with my address. Thank you!

@Marylene, I will send you a PM with my address. Thank you!

message 8: by Veronica's (new)

Veronica's (Veronicas_Visions) | 54 comments Marylene wrote: "My child just moved out to Texas. I'm hoping to visit in August, but I know it's not always easy to find postcards. I would love one if you still have any. I live in NH, work in MA and my child is ..."

Hi Marylene,

Please send me a PM with your address. Thank you!

message 9: by Veronica's (new)

Veronica's (Veronicas_Visions) | 54 comments I still have 2 postcards left if anyone is interested.

message 10: by Marylene (new)

Marylene | 6 comments Veronica wrote: "I still have 2 postcards left if anyone is interested."

I just sent you a message. I would still love one if you have it.

message 11: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 172 comments I got your pic today. Thank you, I love it and what an awesome postage stamp! Thank you very much.

message 12: by Veronica's (new)

Veronica's (Veronicas_Visions) | 54 comments I am so glad you liked it!

message 13: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Perry | 14 comments Do you have any more postcards?

message 14: by Veronica's (new)

Veronica's (Veronicas_Visions) | 54 comments Kathy wrote: "Do you have any more postcards?"

Yes! I recently stocked up-what is your address?

message 15: by Bookdragon (new)

Bookdragon (ssp701) | 30 comments Hi! I have an Illinois card to swap if you are interested!