Moral Fiction discussion

Criss Cross (Holly)
This topic is about Criss Cross
Review Requests > New Christian Crime Author

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C.B.H. | 2 comments Hello! I know the person who wrote this book. She's an aspiring Christian author, and this is her first book. The e-book is free until Friday the 7th. She would love for people to read it and give some feedback/reviews.

Thanks!

Anita Burkett | 8 comments I loved this book and gave it 5 stars although it deserves much more. It was hard to put it down. I changed my routine because of how good this book is. I forgot to say in the review that I was thrilled at no curse words or indecent comments. I recently read another book by another author who talked about God and gave many Bible verses but I was turned off by curse words.
I look forward to the next book.

C.B.H. | 2 comments Anita wrote: "I loved this book and gave it 5 stars although it deserves much more. It was hard to put it down. I changed my routine because of how good this book is. I forgot to say in the review that I was thr..."

I think book 2 in the series is supposed to come out in November!(?) Thanks for reading it and leaving feedback! 😃

Anita Burkett | 8 comments I do not see my Amazon review and am not sure why. But I can't wait to read the next one. I am astounded at the imagination the author has. I can only write about real events. lol Thanks for telling me about the timeline for the next one.