2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Meera's Reading Plan for July

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) | 7200 comments Mod
You have so many interesting titles on your list, Meera! Enjoy your reading, on plan or off:)

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (ReadingOnTheFly) | 1349 comments Meera, I always end up getting more books from the library than I can realistically get to so you're not alone. Of course, it doesn't help that I have library cards to four different libraries and feel like I need to get books from each one.

message 4: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 610 comments Enjoy your books! I started Annihilation yesterday for the D&J group. It is good but very strange, I hope to finish it tomorrow.

message 5: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 350 comments Meera, enjoy your month. I always have a hard time getting to all my library reads too.

message 6: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (Trakka) | 1361 comments Have a great month Meera!

message 7: by Meera (new)

Meera | 126 comments Thank you ladies :-) I am going to return half of my books. My list is so different because I add books to my tbr list on an impulse and then I am not in the right mood to read them when I actually have them in hand!

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura | 1069 comments Yep, seems like all the holds I put on library books come in at once then it's like a race to finish them on time. Good luck with your reading.

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) | 2568 comments Meera wrote: "Thank you ladies :-) I am going to return half of my books. My list is so different because I add books to my tbr list on an impulse and then I am not in the right mood to read them when I actually..."

Been there, done that many, many times!
Have a great month, Meera!