Susane Colasanti Q&A + giveaway - Wednesday, July 12, 2017 discussion

Hi!!

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Williams (jennaraew) | 1 comments Hi Susane! I was wondering how you made the transition from science teacher to full time author? Did you always knew you wanted to write? Or did it kind of come on suddenly one day? Thanks!

-Jenna Williams

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 1 comments What's your favorite song and movie and holiday and book and food and tv show and drink?

message 3: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (TheSophDogg) | 1 comments Hey Susanne! I am a huge fan of your novels and I have noticed through your novels that many of your characters have interesting hobbies and/or characteristics that are very unique. My question is, do you ever base any of your characters off of yourself or other people in your life? If so, what character in your novels is most like you, or is based off of you the most?

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara (horsewild429) | 1 comments Hi Susane! Your books are so amazing, I love reading them. Out of the three girls in your "City Love" trilogy, who was your favorite to follow and write about?

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam :) (samreadsalot) | 1 comments Hey! I'm Sam, your resident crazy cat lady :) My first question is a bit odd, and not based on your books, but I thought it was kind of fun. I was wondering what your favorite decade was- not necessarily one you lived in. Mine is the 80s because I love the music (Livin' On A Prayer, anyone?); the 70s are a close second though, mostly because of That 70s Show because I am such a nerd.

My second question is more mainstream, so sue me. Who do you admire most as an author? Have you gotten the chance to meet them?

Finally, here's a little game ;) Kiss, Marry, Kill with your City of Love male leads- good luck!

Thanks for doing this little Q&A with us, I know I'm looking forward to your answers! And Forever In Love, of course....

message 6: by Susane (new)

Susane Colasanti (susanecolasanti) | 11 comments Mod
Congrats, Jenna! You are a winner of this Q&A giveaway! Please send me your mailing info (susanecolasanti at gmail). Thanks so much for participating :)

message 7: by Susane (new)

Susane Colasanti (susanecolasanti) | 11 comments Mod
Congrats, Sam! You are a winner of this Q&A giveaway! Please send me your mailing info (susanecolasanti at gmail). Thanks so much for participating :)