2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Lauren's List - July 2017

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (last edited Jul 29, 2017 03:18AM) (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) | 2568 comments

2nd in Series
The Lady Chosen / Stephanie Laurens

3rd in Series
✔ ☊ The Angel Stone / Juliet Dark
Buried / Kendra Elliot

4th in Series
Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover / Sarah MacLean

5th in Series
✔ ☊ A Question of Honor / Charles Todd

6th in Series
✔ ☊ Cherry Bomb / J. A. Konrath
Definitely Dead / Charlaine Harris

10+ in Series
✔ ☊ Blood Games / Chloe Neill
Duke of Pleasure / Elizabeth Hoyt
Imitation in Death / J. D. Robb
Cold Reign / Faith Hunter

The Lady Chosen (Bastion Club, #1) by Stephanie Laurens The Angel Stone (Fairwick Chronicles, #3) by Juliet Dark Buried (Bone Secrets, #3) by Kendra Elliot Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #4) by Sarah MacLean A Question of Honor (Bess Crawford, #5) by Charles Todd Cherry Bomb (Jack Daniels Mystery, #6) by J.A. Konrath Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6) by Charlaine Harris Blood Games (Chicagoland Vampires, #10) by Chloe Neill Duke of Pleasure (Maiden Lane, #11) by Elizabeth Hoyt Imitation in Death (In Death, #17) by J.D. Robb Cold Reign (Jane Yellowrock #11) by Faith Hunter

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) | 7199 comments Mod
Nice list, Lauren! I'm especially impressed with your 11+ titles.

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (ReadingOnTheFly) | 1349 comments Yes, that's quite an accomplishment to get that far with a series. Have a great book month!

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) | 2568 comments Thanks Jonetta and Veronica. It's a work in progress :0)

message 5: by Anita (new)

Anita (AnitaNoDiva) | 777 comments Good reading list. I would love to get into the Bone Secrets sears by Kendra Elliot. I really like her as an author.

message 6: by Karen ♐ (last edited Jul 03, 2017 11:49AM) (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 350 comments Great list, Lauren. I just recently started Harry Bosch and love it. Have a good month.

message 7: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (Trakka) | 1361 comments Hope you have a great month Lauren. Looking forward to seeing what you think about The Reversal.

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura | 1069 comments Great list, enjoy!

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) | 2568 comments Anita wrote: "Good reading list. I would love to get into the Bone Secrets sears by Kendra Elliot. I really like her as an author."

The RLftCI is having a group read of the series if you are interested - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

Buried (Bone Secrets, #3) by Kendra Elliot is up next at the end of July.

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) | 2568 comments Thanks Karen, Tracey and Laura.

I'm enjoying Bosch although I must say that I'm not as impressed with the Mickey Haller books - perhaps it is because I prefer the police procedural rather than legal thriller aspects of Connolly's writing.

message 11: by Amie (new)

Amie (Alm0824) | 251 comments I hope you enjoy your month, Lauren! It looks like you've got some good series to read!

message 12: by Robin (new)

Robin (Robinmy) | 1099 comments Nice list, Lauren! Let me know what you think of the Elizabeth Hoyt book. I'm hoping to get around to it in the next few weeks.

message 13: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (Trakka) | 1361 comments Lauren wrote: "Thanks Karen, Tracey and Laura.

I'm enjoying Bosch although I must say that I'm not as impressed with the Mickey Haller books - perhaps it is because I prefer the police procedural rather than leg..."

I'm the same and prefer the Bosch books. I like Haller but not as much as Bosch.

message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) | 2568 comments Thanks Amie!

@Robin, I will let you know how it is. I've started it but work is hectic with the end of the semester so I have only gotten a chapter in so far (my fault, not the book's).

message 17: by Lauren (last edited Jul 10, 2017 05:36AM) (new)

message 19: by Angela (new)

Angela | 655 comments Have a wonderful month Lauren. Great list of books to pick from.

message 20: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) | 2568 comments Thanks Angela!

message 25: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) | 2568 comments I was sure I posted a review of this one but it seems to have disappeared with all the issues GR has been having

The Lady Chosen (Bastion Club, #1) by Stephanie Laurens - My GR Review