The Last Warcry of the Fallen (fantasy rp) discussion

Scenes > One in an Army

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 435 comments Mod
Mortus flew up to the enterance of his kingdom clearly ticked off, having gotten word from one of his birds that one of his highest ranked disciples had been caught beating a young child to force them to convert to his faith. A horrible deed that not only offended as a god as such conversions by the sword were tactics reserved for lesser immortals, but as a father as well as nothing enraged him more than seeing a child hurt.

message 2: by Eoraptor (new)

Suddenly one of Mortus is most trusted servants flew in the form of crow. Calling out,"child beater, child beater!"

message 3: by Eoraptor (new)

"Greetings Ina," Mortus said as he appeared in in front of Ina before she could run far.

message 4: by Eoraptor (new)

"So I beat your wondering why I am here," he said with a malicious grin as he crow called out,"child beater," over and over again.

message 5: by Eoraptor (new)

"Well I will cut straight to the point, my birds caught sight of you beating a small child in order force in her into my faith," he said trying to control his temper.

message 6: by Eoraptor (new)

"Yes that other so faith you've been following that's been taking advantage of this apocalypse to convert everyone at sword point am I correct," He said sarcastically.

message 7: by Eoraptor (new)

"Because out of all of them your the only one that holds a prominent place in the ranks of my faith. As such everything you do reflects on me and my faith does not convert by sword point nor does it condone the beating of small children," he answered

message 8: by Eoraptor (new)

"Everyone is going to serve me when they're dead for a time wether they wish it or not. I have no need of living followers being forced into my service. Also as a father myself I personally am appalled to see one of my followers beat a small child for whatever reason," he said as his eyes glowed red with red.

message 9: by Eoraptor (new)

"They aren't dumb if they can bear one such as you or perhaps you think to highly of yourself.Thinking that you can make promises to a god only to go back on your word," he said as his eyes became red balls of fire in his skull.

message 10: by Eoraptor (new)

"Good know that I have eyes and ears everywhere so should you step out of line. I will know and you will receive more than just a threat," he warned letting her imagination do the rest.

message 11: by Eoraptor (new)

"Good the door has been opened behind him, you may go your way he said before disappearing once more.

message 12: by Eoraptor (new)

((Yep.))