Play Book Tag discussion

July 2017: Other Books > Peach Cobbler Murder by Joanne Fluke - 5 Stars

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Kim*~ (new)

~*Kim*~ | 297 comments Hannah is feeling the results of the new bakery that opened up across the street from her. Shawna Lee and her sister just opened the Magnolia Blossom Bakery and it's eating into Hannah's profits. That is until Hannah finds Shawna Lee dead from a gunshot wound.
Hannah knows she's suspect #1, so she sets out to find out who killed Shawna Lee and why.

This was #7 in the Hannah Swensen mystery series. It was a fun cozy read. So far I'm really enjoying this series.

message 2: by Joi (new)

Joi (MissJoious) | 1702 comments I've only read the first in this series, but remember it being a fun beachy cozy mystery. Maybe it's time to continue the series.

Also holy cow.. just looked there are 21 so far in this series!!! Sheesh!!!

message 3: by ~*Kim*~ (new)

~*Kim*~ | 297 comments Yea, the series is a fun, light read. So far the books are still holding my attention.

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane Zwang | 410 comments I read another Joanne Fluke book for my book club. I rather enjoyed it. I should probably look up another one of her books.

message 5: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (TessaBookConcierge) | 2638 comments Plus for those of you addicted to challenges (ahem ... looking in the mirror ...) they're great for "dessert on the cover" or "lime green cover" or "red cover" or "yellow cover" ... etc