Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

La mesa del rey Salomón (Los Buscadores, #1)
This topic is about La mesa del rey Salomón
Book Issues > Fix series order

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arthaey (new) - added it

Arthaey Angosii | 8 comments I found some weird data entered for https://www.goodreads.com/book/edit/3... which seemed likenit had originally been reared with a mix of data from the 1st and 3rd books of the "Los buscadores" series. I cleaned it up to match its ISBN, which belongs to the 1st book.

But I can't figure out how to fix the "book series" data to mark it as the 1st, rather than the 3rd. The series already exists on GoodReads, and the 1st with other ISBNs already existsC so I don't want to just create a new series.

Can someone please help? Thanks!

message 2: by Monika (new)

Monika (MonikaL) | 674 comments Hey there, so the 1st book in the series has been combined with the 3rd book, so you're going to have to separate the #1 book from the editions of #3 books and then combine it with its respective #1 editions.

The book's title is already marked as the first book, so you only need to separate and combine it and it will come under the 1st book and appear so in the series.

You could follow these links to get a better idea of separating and combining editions.

Thanks for reaching out!

message 3: by Arthaey (new) - added it

Arthaey Angosii | 8 comments Thanks, I've fixed it now! :)