Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Midnight Jewel (The Glittering Court, #2)
This topic is about Midnight Jewel
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Midnight Jewel (The Glittering Court #2) by Richelle Mead → July 7, 2017

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Krista | 1583 comments Join Diane and I in read the second book in the Glittering Court Series.

message 2: by Diane (new) - added it

Diane Shea | 192 comments Thank you for making the thread!

Krista | 1583 comments You're Welcome

Krista | 1583 comments I got my book today! I will start it tomorrow and I will also be reading another book as well. So I might be a little slow... How often were you wanting post. Every 5 chapters?

message 5: by Diane (new) - added it

Diane Shea | 192 comments I'm reading other things too, so every 5 chapters sounds great! I'm so excited to start!

message 6: by Diane (new) - added it

Diane Shea | 192 comments I have finished the first 5 chapters. They were actually kind of hard to get through, surprisingly. I am really confident that it will get better, but the beginning was so disjointed. I know we are seeing the same story from Mira's perspective. But why did it have to be so disjointed? It felt like a highlight reel. I still have high hopes!

Krista | 1583 comments I agree! The first like 7 chapters or so it seemed like we were jumping around a lot. It got annoying. I was able to read a lot in the car yesterday and was able to do the first 15 chapters. oops

Ch. 15

Thoughts so far...(view spoiler)

How are you liking it so far???

Krista | 1583 comments Sooo I ended up eating this thing up the other night and staying up super late haha.

Finished

(view spoiler)

How are you doing on it?

message 9: by Ashlyn (new) - added it

Ashlyn | 2083 comments I just got this from the library, and I am really excited to read it. Mind if I join in?

message 10: by Diane (new) - added it

Diane Shea | 192 comments Ashlyn, please do! I got sidetracked by vacation so I've still only read 5 chapters.

Krista | 1583 comments Yes! I would love to hear your thoughts!