1×1+ RPs discussion

Megamanlan and Annabeth

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3252 comments Here is the idea again:

Muse A rushes into a coffee shop/cafe trying to grab something quick before having to leave but in her haste, she runs into Muse B who is a supernatural creature (vampire, werewolf, shapeshifter, etc). She immediately apologizes but Muse B insists that she sit down and talk with him. She can't seem to say no to him and soon they have a great conversation going. Reluctantly they part ways but they promise to keep in touch. Soon their friendship turns to more.

Requirements
~I would like to play Muse A who will be a girl
~You can contribute ideas to the plot
~Are detailed (at least one long paragraph, maybe two)
~Try to be active or at least say when you can't post

message 2: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 166 comments (Awesome, so want to do basic profiles or just hop in?)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3252 comments (I usually do basic profiles)

message 4: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 166 comments (Okay, so like:
Name:
Appearance:
History:
Personality:

Does that look good?)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3252 comments (Yeah, that's good)

message 6: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 166 comments (Okay, I'll work on it.)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3252 comments Name: Brooke O'Malley
Appearance:

History: Brooke grew up in a good home and was an only child. Her parents were very nice and hardworking and wanted her to have everything she may ever want or need. Because she was more introverted and quiet, she never dated anyone in high school and so far in college (she is a senior in college).

Personality: Brooke is an introvert, intelligent, and usually quiet unless she has something to say or is with someone that she is close to.

message 8: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 166 comments Name: Drake Gentrik
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/KHuKhf
History:
Drake was born from a vampire mother, and from a young age was trained in magic. Living in a world that wasn't fond of vampires, he kept himself fairly hidden and used his powers and magic to ensure people didn't know of his true nature. Although that tends to not be as true of females. He's dated a fair amount of females (usually around the age that he looked) but he would never bite or feed on them. He's wanted to find a way to make a female he's loved immortal like him, but for now he's had to settle with turning them into statues when they start getting older then him. His collection of girlfriends is quite beautiful and shows off so many generations.

Personality:
Drake likes to be the one in control. When he's in a relationship, he always tries to get his partner to do as he wishes by magic or his hypnotic influence. But more then that, he's shown time and time again he cares for the girls he's dating, whether it's feeding on her enemies, trying to ensure they can be together forever or just enjoying time with them, he's always wanting to help and protect them. He also is very curious about almost everything, especially what he can do with magic. He's constantly trying out various spells in a way that he wouldn't be noticed, or if he would be noticed, it would be by a girl that he's trying to impress.

message 9: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 166 comments Would you like to start?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3252 comments Cool, sorry mine doesn't have a lot of detail. I don't usually do personality and history, I like to come up with it as the rp goes.

Should I start?

message 11: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 166 comments That's fine, I usually try to have something for my char's history, especially if it's supposed to be like a vampire or something.

Go ahead =)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3252 comments (Sorry, I have to go out for a little bit but I'll post it when I get back)

message 13: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 166 comments (Ok)

message 14: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Jul 02, 2017 03:35PM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3252 comments Brooke waited in the short line already knowing what she'll order. There was only two people in front of her but the line was moving quickly because this cafe was used to being busy. She zoned out thinking about what she would do that day and what she had to get done. She didn't have any classes but she had two upcoming tests to study for so she wanted to get a head start on that.

A minute or two later, the line moved up and Brooke walked forward and placed her order. The cashier was one she recognized because whenever she did come, it was around the same time. Her order was quickly placed in a little bag and she paid before thanking the cashier and walking to the door. She juggled her phone in one hand and her bag holding her blueberry muffin in the other. She was trying to type in the pass code as she turned the corner once she was out of the door and she quickly slammed into someone. "I'm so sorry," Brooke said automatically as she backed up. She looked up at the man she ran into and said, "I wasn't even paying attention, are you alright?"

message 15: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 166 comments Drake blinked when the door hit him, forgetting to have a natural response to a door hitting him. He was a tad distracted since he was having a hard time finding a new girlfriend. That's when he saw her. S-she looked so beautiful! Her golden locks and cute eyes was exactly what he was looking for right then!

He was brought back to reality when she talked to him, "o-oh its fine. Although it seems that your muffin got crushed." He mentioned as he pointed to where the crushed muffin was on the ground. "Why don't I get you another one?" He offered, intending on using that to get her to sit down and talk with him.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3252 comments Brooke laughed a little and pushed her hair out of her face. "I guess it did," she said looking down at the muffin and the bag. "No, it's fine, I was the one who ran into you. Anyway, I came here for only a few minutes, I have to go back to my place," she said getting ready to leave and go back to her apartment. I could probably find something at home I could eat as I'm studying, she thought to herself.

She stepped back again still looking at the man she ran into. Brooke hadn't really looked at him yet but now she couldn't help but thinking he was attractive. Blushing slightly at thinking this, she smiled again ready to say good bye and move on with her day even though it did get off to a rocky start.

message 17: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 166 comments He smiled as their eye's met. His eyes glowed slightly as his hypnotic influence on her. "I insist, because I was partly responsible for it. Besides, I think we should talk anyway since you seem so lonely... and are wishing to have someone like me to talk too." He said, trying to hypnotically influence her.

He could tell quickly that she wasn't in a huge rush, and by her age, she was probably in college. That made him feel better about this... but he would still ask later to be sure. First was convincing her to sit and talk with him...

(Also what's she wearing right now?)

message 18: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 166 comments (Poke)